Jump to content

jimdickloyal

Speculation Thread

Recommended Posts

Always check your sources - otherwise you might believe all kinds of nonsense.

Apparently he has played in 30 games this season and has 7 goals including 1 in an FLT match (just less than 1 every 4 games) If he is ours and scores 4 or 5 goals than wins us 6 points - I am okay with that...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Where did you get this? 

I was looking at his league goals...............Played 110, Scored 14? 

It is Wiki right enough, hardly worth betting your salary on..........................

image.png.abd405827f72c90c2b82e91eead003d2.png

In mitigation, a lot of sub appearances

For example, 26 of his 38 appearances at Bristol Rovers were from the bench

You clueless imbecile 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

Always check your sources - otherwise you might believe all kinds of nonsense.

Apparently he has played in 30 games this season and has 7 goals including 1 in an FLT match (just less than 1 every 4 games) If he is ours and scores 4 or 5 goals than wins us 6 points - I am okay with that...

“Check your sources”

you then go on to say “apparently”, highlighting that you didn’t check any sources yourself

you are a brainless tit 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

Always check your sources - otherwise you might believe all kinds of nonsense.

Apparently he has played in 30 games this season and has 7 goals including 1 in an FLT match (just less than 1 every 4 games) If he is ours and scores 4 or 5 goals than wins us 6 points - I am okay with that...

We don't need him, we've got Obika. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, faraway saint said:

We don't need him, we've got Obika. :lol:

Obika's recent run is not too dreadful about 5 goals in 12 games or so.

JG said he had not done pre season when he arrived and was recovering from a long injury. Now the guys getting up to speed he is dong us a job - and yes that can take several months depending on what injury he was carrying.

He will never be prolific - but he is a real handful for most CB's - what we need is goals from many players - that way we are not dependent on one or two...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sweeper07 said:

Obika's recent run is not too dreadful about 5 goals in 12 games or so.

JG said he had not done pre season when he arrived and was recovering from a long injury. Now the guys getting up to speed he is dong us a job - and yes that can take several months depending on what injury he was carrying.

He will never be prolific - but he is a real handful for most CB's - what we need is goals from many players - that way we are not dependent on one or two...

You can't just count the last "12 games or so" FFS.

I agree we need other players to chip in, and if we had someone who has a knack of scoring Obika could be a good partner. 

Either that or he could get a job in the Kibble. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

Obika's recent run is not too dreadful about 5 goals in 12 games or so.

JG said he had not done pre season when he arrived and was recovering from a long injury. Now the guys getting up to speed he is dong us a job - and yes that can take several months depending on what injury he was carrying.

He will never be prolific - but he is a real handful for most CB's - what we need is goals from many players - that way we are not dependent on one or two...

Agree. He took time to get up to speed. I also agree that he is nows handful for most central defenders but he needs men running off him to add to his effectiveness. Sure, he has had high profile misses. He's not alone in that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

You can't just count the last "12 games or so" FFS.

I agree we need other players to chip in, and if we had someone who has a knack of scoring Obika could be a good partner. 

Either that or he could get a job in the Kibble. 

I applied for a job in the Kibble as a cook ,this was before they started calling them chefs many year ago but when I found out the pay i quickly changed my mind it was pretty poor them days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, linwood buddie said:

I applied for a job in the Kibble as a cook ,this was before they started calling them chefs many year ago but when I found out the pay i quickly changed my mind it was pretty poor them days.

If you'd stuck with it you could be selling burgers outside the ground these days. :wink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, linwood bud said:

Reports surface of Barnsley wanting Ethan on loan, with a view to buying him in summer

Another player Jim doesn't seem to fancy for reasons known only to himself. Hopefully we don't let one of our biggest potential assets go for pocket money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Another player Jim doesn't seem to fancy for reasons known only to himself. Hopefully we don't let one of our biggest potential assets go for pocket money.

Ethan isn’t a left back, is he better than what we’ve had this season in midfield - debatable - but I don’t think so, I thought a loan to lower league in Scotland for game time. However this could be some move and would still have a year left so would be worth a few quid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, linwood bud said:


Ethan isn’t a left back, is he better than what we’ve had this season in midfield - debatable - but I don’t think so, I thought a loan to lower league in Scotland for game time. However this could be some move and would still have a year left so would be worth a few quid

The same would've been said about John McGinn in 2012/13 before he got a run

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, foxbar_bud said:

 


It’s coming from Scott Burns as well who doesn’t get much wrong in terms of saints news

 

He's probably not first choice any more, but it'd leave us without meaningful backup again. They'd better be planning on showing us the f**king money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Magic Monkey said:

He's probably not first choice any more, but it'd leave us without meaningful backup again. They'd better be planning on showing us the f**king money.

Hearing up to 5 players out tomorrow and possibly 3 in. 

Wouldn't be a transfer window without us going tits out mental at some point. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

We would be back to square one defensively if Broadfoot goes, same position as before the window with only crocked McKenzie as cover . Surely we just quote them a daft price, he's under contract.

But we have Foley and Hodson who can cover . . .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...