Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

Hilarious. :1eye
PS It's the norm to start a sentence with a capital letter, just saying. :byebye
It is also not good form to start a sentence with "and"!

In this case, I decided to lower my standards, but in doing so, elected not to capitalise it.

Lowering standards to refer to you seemed appropriate.

Sent from my HD1913 using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

It is also not good form to start a sentence with "and"!

In this case, I decided to lower my standards, but in doing so, elected not to capitalise it.

Lowering standards to refer to you seemed appropriate.

Sent from my HD1913 using Tapatalk

You could just have said you were being a p*ick, could have saved us all some time. :lol:

Back in my pocket.  :byebye

Sent from my laptop while pishing myself laughing at you. 

12 hours ago, linwood buddie said:

Waiting to Saturday after the game , so they can blame Jim if we get beat for messing up our preparations.🤔

The situation has disrupted the preparations. There's no doubt about that. Now Jim has gone I hope the more senior players help keep things afloat until the dust settles and someone else comes in. I do hope the rumours about Scott Brown are rubbish as it would mean an end to any chance of progression.

24 minutes ago, bigjerseybuddie said:

Steve Kean talked up Scott Brown’s coaching potential in an article( can’t remember which paper)

Aye, but let's not listen to anyone who actually knows Brown, let's make stuff up like "disruptive" and "rat face" along with "brainless", they're much better descriptions. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Aye. Let's go for our next manager on hearsay. That's a definite for success! Let's not bother looking at the new possibilities actual record and not be influenced by the fact that that candidate was, at least in part, to blame for the situation Aberdeen were in.

2 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Aye. Let's go for our next manager on hearsay. That's a definite for success! Let's not bother looking at the new possibilities actual record and not be influenced by the fact that that candidate was, at least in part, to blame for the situation Aberdeen were in.

:lol:

There will be a longer list of potential candidates than the fans know or expect. Ok, some will be longer shots than others.

However, if Brown is a possibility for us, why did the Dons not take that punt?  They saw his coaching, training, personality etc. Each week and many people believed he was a future manager for them in waiting.