Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

David, David, David...

Unless a company comes out of administration they cannot go into it again,... more than once.

Unlike Hertz who worked to get themselves OUT of admin, Rangers are in administration simply awaiting the inevitable fatal blow of liquidation.

You're thinking of an entirely different newco called The Rangers....

Or is itRangers International Football Club that you mean...?

I wonder if REA is aware of which clumpany he plans to "rescue"?

I have always felt he means well and is genuine. Find it hard to see him as yet another in the long line of spivs to whom the gullible bears have pointlessly given their money.

He's not pally with Craig Whyte or Chuckie Green, us he? :unsure:

My point exactly.

This can't be the same REA as I thought he was an intelligent chap.

• 3 weeks later...

BNP purchase THe Newcunto F.C. shares.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29446152

understandable really

Blue Nose People,

on a serious note though,why would BNP want shares in that lot ? do they have debtors there and want a say in who gets what when the assets are sold,or have they seen a chance to make some cash from the asset sale ?

Good old Ashley. He buys shares in such a manner that not a penny goes directly to help the clearly ailing company when he had the chance to do so days before. Clearly he will be one of the first vultures to swoop down on the latest rotting corpse when the beast finally dies.

Good old Ashley. He buys shares in such a manner that not a penny goes directly to help the clearly ailing company when he had the chance to do so days before. Clearly he will be one of the first vultures to swoop down on the latest rotting corpse when the beast finally dies.

aye he has the second largest amount of shares and stadium naming rights and retail sales rights,if they get into the premiership then he will make millions from retail sales across the world,the orks will be bound to want the new strip for the top league,they refused his offer buy the trademark which he wanted in a deal to buy shares, so he waited until the shares dropped from 70p to 20p and bought even more of them,he's shrewd and hopefully bad news for the orks

aye he has the second largest amount of shares and stadium naming rights and retail sales rights,if they get into the premiership then he will make millions from retail sales across the world,the orks will be bound to want the new strip for the top league,they refused his offer buy the trademark which he wanted in a deal to buy shares, so he waited until the shares dropped from 70p to 20p and bought even more of them,he's shrewd and hopefully bad news for the orks

Given their propensity to selling stuff for a very low and what some might deem a bargain price?

Can we not all rename their ground 'PoundLand'..... And their retail outlets 'Pound Shops'

If they keep Monday night's form up Pounded will be more apt !

Here's hoping!

Sadly , I think the reality is that they will slowly 'steady the ship' recover and make it back to continue the full time arrogance of the old club.

Was hoping this Newco mob would die , but in the meantime, here's hoping for many more defeats !

I hope we have the balls to print a similar article when they eventually play at St Mirren Park for the first time.

I'm sure Phil will get a dig in also....

I also hope their fans follow it up with a boycott of our games, I'd be delighted if this happens.

Edited by davidg

Outside Scotland it seems the rest of the world thinks Scottish Football is mad for letting Rangers be banned in the first place, for not recognising our mistake and immediately restoring them to their 'proper' place and we will let football in Scotland die. That is put to me all the time over here and even in Dublin last week a couple of Celtic fans were telling me the same. Dublin Celtic fans aren't nearly as bad as Glasgow Celtic fans. F**k, I'm getting myself mixed up here! Hope you know what I mean. They even said Rangers can't be punished any more and they should be eased back in to the SPL. Quite unbelievable.