Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

Reading between the lines this is just another "Allycon".

He has a one year rolling contract which, if allowed to take its natural course, will cost his new lower salary.

If however, after handing in his resignation, the board decide to tell him to go now rather than working his notice, ie. ONE YEAR, the clause he had installed in his salary reduction would mean he gets his original, greater amount.

A case of keep me with the salary or get rid of me at the cost of a sallyary, so to speak.

McCoist doing what McCoist does best. Hide his inadequacies under a blanket of snow.

With the resolution of the TC affair and while twiddling my thumbs awaiting further developments down Greenhill Road I've been pondering the Charlie Telfer saga.

IF The tribute act were due the £200 odd 000 from DU for Mr.Telfer due to being the same entity then shouldn't the people owed moneys by said mob be entitled to this cash?

Makes you wonder when they are alive and when they are dead.

Perhaps there is a coffin within Ibrokes with some Govan dirt! whistling.gif

Kinda like a bigoted version of Schrodinger's Cat.

after saturday a possible 12 points behind hearts...but..and more importantly...queens only 4 points behind rankgers now

and they have to travel to easter road at the end of this month

then the transfer window opens and 2 or 3 ( maybe more) players leaving

nothing of note coming in

crowds dwindling ever further ......

ITS GOOD TO BE A BUDDIE

(our season starts against motherwell at home in 2 weeks...forget sunday)

Well. I must say. I've had worse times watching Friday night comedy!

Seriously QOtS were very easy on the eye and deserved their victory. Fowler for Greenhill Road anyone?

It appears that's ok to punt anyone whose teams beat The tribute act these days. There could be 11 names in the frame at this rate though.lol.gif

Next weeks game against Livi for the Tribute Act will be ............Ach , who gives a shit anyway ....lol.gif

The Team who was burst once and about to go burst again versus.....

The Team who was burst twice and about to go burst again.....

If only it was unbelievable.

According to headlines 'Scottish football was rocked' yesterday by Sally's announcement !

Newco may have been 'rocked' but to suggest that the rest of Scottish football have had a reaction other than enjoying the 'comedy value ' that comes from Govan is utter nonsense.

Whilst we have had a thread running which has been kept alive longer than almost all Saints threads , for me it's enjoyable , amusing and hopefully continue to provide 'entertainment.

If any of you are 'rocked ' by yesterday's devastating news , then GIFUY :P

Coisty's pulled a flanker , with him being on a rolling contract he can give them a years notice and if they want to get shot of him early they would need to make him an offer to leave instead of just sacking him.

I refer the honourable? gentleman? to the answer I gave earlier.lol.gifthumbup2.gif

Reading between the lines this is just another "Allycon".

He has a one year rolling contract which, if allowed to take its natural course, will cost his new lower salary.

If however, after handing in his resignation, the board decide to tell him to go now rather than working his notice, ie. ONE YEAR, the clause he had installed in his salary reduction would mean he gets his original, greater amount.

A case of keep me with the salary or get rid of me at the cost of a sallyary, so to speak.

McCoist doing what McCoist does best. Hide his inadequacies under a blanket of snow.

Edited by stlucifer

#allymuststay let this football genius see out the season hes one of your own a sevco man to the bone .asked a couple of sevco knuckle draggers in the pub last night why they had the numbers 1872 on the back of there tops they mumbled it was the year they were formed they went fcuking tonto when I pointed out it should be 2012 SEVCO THE GIFT THAT JUST KEEPS GIVING punk.gifclap.gif

Edited by stevie1877smfc