Left Back

spankin_panda

Guest somner9

The very fact he's playing as a trialist gives me a warm feeling he wants to be with us, if aberdeen et al were serious about him he'd be there already. I guess like Billy says it may be a bit more of a medical check to see if he's ok injury wise.

Also may be a ploy by DL/TC..? Played youngster at LB against morton, gets pumped, exposes our weakness, get in the BoD's face, trot out your show pony trialist against a diddy team to show how it should be done, suddenly a wee bit more budget is found to clinch a signing. (This happens with most astute managers).

Barring injury, i'd say the offer is there and acceptable and he'll be ours tomorrow. (when SGG etc have had their collective egos/cocks stroked)

Agree with your post, but why would Macausland be on a big wage?

Agree with your post, but why would Macausland be on a big wage?

I believe it was mentioned on here, when he signed his new contract, that he was on a fairly large salary.

Was talking about grainger not Tesselar before. If i was Danny Lennon id tell Tess to chase his self if he wanted back. In my opinion he was over rated and replaced a left back who was far better than him.

Tess doing well at Killie pre-season, he's staying there.

If Grainger stays fit he'll be one of DL's best signings IMO.

Interesting to hear who the other trialist tonight is, he didn't train with the squad yesterday so he's a fresh face.

Edited by davidg

Yheres a lot of talk on here about other clubs offering more money, maybe a bit more money isn't worth relocating to Aberdeen for. The training ground and facilities must come into it as well I'd have thought. Agree that if fit Grainger would be a great signing.

I don't think relocating would be an issue as he has clearly stated his preference to get a gig dahn saaf. The central belt might be more appealing than the NE, though if that involves settling for a few hundred quid a week less, you wonder just how much of a bearing its likely to have.

Who knows.... Hopefully we will be able to work something out if he is in good shape.

Edited by Drew

I hope we aren't the patsys once Grainger proves his fitness

Has that whiff about it, but so it goes. That's the way of things, and a good reason never to take anything as a given.

If nothing else, the very fact that we're looking should settle the wringing knicker brigade.

Tess doing well at Killie pre-season, he's staying there.

If Grainger stays fit he'll be one of DL's best signings IMO.

Interesting to hear who the other trialist tonight is, he didn't train with the squad yesterday so he's a fresh face.

How fresh ?

Baby Windsor ?