Stephane Bahoken

Imagine the dressing room when he walks back in? " hi lads, what a lovely break. Now I'm back, refreshed and raring to go. I missed you all more than words can say" aye right! Agreement or not, chase him and cut our losses. Total cock up no doubt but no one will benefit from forcing him to come back. Very bad for morale which might not be the best at the moment anyway.

What as....ballboy?

Never been as embarrassed for a manager as when I saw his 'performance' v Partick after being told "This is the one we've been waiting for"

Was like the George Weah's cousin incident at Southampton.

See that was down to Lennon not understanding the long-ball game. Just because a forward is a big strapping guy doesn't mean he's suitable for these tactics - this is especially true of continental forwards.

The theory behind this style of play is that you get the ball up quickly to a forward who will challenge for it - some you win, some you lose & some balls fall into space which your midfield should be rushing to challenge for. Against Thistle we were slow to get the ball forward. Bahoken looked non-plussed and the midfield either misinformed or unwilling to follow up - we got the worst of both worlds.

Probably best if his contract is terminated but if he'll be back (sic) then it's up to the manager to utilize his talents correctly.

What as....ballboy?

Never been as embarrassed for a manager as when I saw his 'performance' v Partick after being told "This is the one we've been waiting for"

Was like the George Weah's cousin incident at Southampton.

Good point.

I said after that game that his performance was the worst 45 minutes I've ever seen from a St Mirren player.

I then had all the experts jumping on my back telling me to give him time. Which I did.

What do the experts think now?

Good point.

I said after that game that his performance was the worst 45 minutes I've ever seen from a St Mirren player.

I then had all the experts jumping on my back telling me to give him time. Which I did.

What do the experts think now?

Here we go again. Sh*te - absolutely. Worst ever - don't talk bollox!

Imagine the dressing room when he walks back in? " hi lads, what a lovely break. Now I'm back, refreshed and raring to go. I missed you all more than words can say" aye right! Agreement or not, chase him and cut our losses. Total cock up no doubt but no one will benefit from forcing him to come back. Very bad for morale which might not be the best at the moment anyway.

I've spoken with a couple of first team players about him and there seems to be a fair bit of sympathy toward his situation. Bit more to that one than meets the eye maybe?

Having said that you're absolutely right that forcing him back would be no good to anyone.

Looks we may not be rid of him.

Nice tried to loan him to Bastia, whom he has been training with for several weeks, but as he cannot play for three teams in one season, the French FA knocked it back.

His manager at Nice , Claude Puel, says, "He will finish the season on loan at St.Mirren".

There is a short article in today's Sunday Mail.

He played for Nice this season?

I might be wrong but I don't think he had played for them this season.

Is he doing a Tonet and spending his days wandering the town centre?

I've had look and it would seem that he hasn't played a first XI game. I'm sure he'll have played for their reserves, which will be under the adjudication of the French FA, so that probably counts.

Also, looking at the rules, it would seem that a player can play for a maximum of three clubs, so I don't see what the problem is.

Maybe they were looking for a space filler and just printed any old shite.

The link below contains a summary of the loan situation.

http://www.inbrief.co.uk/football-law/footballers-transfer-in-season.htm

Edited to add:

Did a bit more digging and found the following article.

http://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2014/ca-bastia-mba-and-fabre-in-bahoken-falls-through/

Seems that the LFP (French FA) only allow two clubs and reserve appearances do count.

Edited by FTOF

I've had look and it would seem that he hasn't played a first XI game. I'm sure he'll have played for their reserves, which will be under the adjudication of the French FA, so that probably counts.

Also, looking at the rules, it would seem that a player can play for a maximum of three clubs, so I don't see what the problem is.

Maybe they were looking for a space filler and just printed any old shite.

The link below contains a summary of the loan situation.

http://www.inbrief.co.uk/football-law/footballers-transfer-in-season.htm

Not sure how accurate that is or has it been changed this year? I thought FIFA rules it was play for no more than 2, registered no more than 3?

I remember a few high profile ones like that diddy that left rangers and went to Hull?

Regardless of the rules, we need him off our books ASAP.

Edited by davidg