Fao The Board - Lennon Must Go Threads - Merged

I once read about five monkeys that were placed in a room with a banana at the top of a set of stairs. As one monkey attempted to climb the stairs, all of the monkeys were sprayed with jets of cold water. A second monkey made an attempt and again the monkeys were sprayed. No more monkeys attempted to climb the stairs.....

That's a good analogy BoWsaint. There's always an exception though. Occasionally you'll encounter a monkey that's really stupid. No matter how many times that monkey gets sprayed with water, it just keeps trying, and failing, to climb the stairs.

Who are the northbank agaro?

Is this just a song that pot bellied over forty buffoons sing?

There is no physical northbank any more so why do some fans still sing this song?

The one song that still gets my blood pumping. Aahhhhh the old north bank i remember the good old days.

N the north bank does exist its just facing west these days.

Calmed doon and cooled doon over the 2 weeks off, hope that Danny can turn things around.

Still have my doubts but I think he has earned the right and deserves a chance.

Calmed doon and cooled doon over the 2 weeks off, hope that Danny can turn things around.

Still have my doubts but I think he has earned the right and deserves a chance.

Right, lets get back to this thread.....

Is that you finally agreeing Danny should move on?

I would think that he could well be in deep doo doo.

I take no pleasure, unlike some who are dribbling at every defeat.

St Mirren football club are the most important issue here, not some long running vendetta and the I told you so brigade,

A sad day if he goes, not forgetting he has achieved more than any previous St Mirren manager in the SPL.

I'll go with what the board decide.

I would think that he could well be in deep doo doo.

I take no pleasure, unlike some who are dribbling at every defeat.

St Mirren football club are the most important issue here, not some long running vendetta and the I told you so brigade,

A sad day if he goes, not forgetting he has achieved more than any previous St Mirren manager in the SPL.

I'll go with what the board decide.

Why don't you answer the question?

Just in from game and also just heard Danny on radio. If that is all we can muster after two weeks of "hurting badly" then I'm afraid were in serious bother. I counted one shot on goal in the second half from a team who were supposedly playing to save the manager? Did not see it today or at all this season. I listened to Danny and he is pleased with the work rate and how we just need a bit of luck? Eh? I see a team that's stopped trying a team of individuals and a team that simply do not have the players to compete in this league. We're easy to beat, We never threatened today and that's the saddest part we don't look like turning this around. I know Danny won the cup and I will still give him till tynecastle but at the min I would be surprised if we stay up. Final point I know it's early but if Danny waited all summer for bahhoken I'd be amazed we needed strikers and we have thommo up there himself. Reilly v McManus today was a mismatch and shows up how weak we are up there. I'm giving him three games but I can't see us winning at Easter road or tynecastle never mind beat Aberdeen at home. In fact hearts in defeat showed more fighting spirit than us which is very sad indeed. We need to stay up div 1 is a dead end zone and with rangers there next year it be unbearable losing to them with a much weakened team as relegation will strip us of any quality. Lets get behind him for this next couple of weeks but the players need to show up sometime?

After two weeks of working on something maybe it should have been shooting? One shot by Gowser is the best we can muster?

Time for change is NOW not Christmas or at the of the first 11 games. We need someone who can get the best out of the players as Lennon is obviously incapable of doing it.

Just in from game and also just heard Danny on radio. If that is all we can muster after two weeks of "hurting badly" then I'm afraid were in serious bother. I counted one shot on goal in the second half from a team who were supposedly playing to save the manager? Did not see it today or at all this season. I listened to Danny and he is pleased with the work rate and how we just need a bit of luck? Eh? I see a team that's stopped trying a team of individuals and a team that simply do not have the players to compete in this league. We're easy to beat, We never threatened today and that's the saddest part we don't look like turning this around. I know Danny won the cup and I will still give him till tynecastle but at the min I would be surprised if we stay up. Final point I know it's early but if Danny waited all summer for bahhoken I'd be amazed we needed strikers and we have thommo up there himself. Reilly v McManus today was a mismatch and shows up how weak we are up there. I'm giving him three games but I can't see us winning at Easter road or tynecastle never mind beat Aberdeen at home. In fact hearts in defeat showed more fighting spirit than us which is very sad indeed. We need to stay up div 1 is a dead end zone and with rangers there next year it be unbearable losing to them with a much weakened team as relegation will strip us of any quality. Lets get behind him for this next couple of weeks but the players need to show up sometime?

All this luck nonsense, we had our fill with the Cup win and not going down. He needs to start producing a team that can get results.

If/ when poor Danny gets the tin tack will we go for an experienced manager or appoint someone up and coming? Does wee tommy follow him out the door?( probably as he seems to be as much to blame) any ideas? Probably unfair to ask some novice to turn us around so I guess we go for a fighter such as jim Jeffries( just a suggestion!)