Jon Robertson Leaves

Probably released as Carpice will be ahead of him as right back cover (or 1st choice?), while we have plenty of options in the middle.

Best of luck Jon. He scored a memorable volley in a cup match at SMP, and I'll remember him for that contribution.

Edited by Drew

Yet another Danny inspired signing proven to be not good enough , the list is becoming longer ..................

The guy had shown enough promise to be worth a punt and may yet make the grade elsewhere. DL big enough to admit that it wasn't right, so he made a promising loan signing and moved JR on. It happens every season at every club.

It's the end of the market we operate in

Er , if you say so ...............

Dearie me.

Indeed I do.

Let's not squabble about it, however. I wouldn't want to interupt the increasingly pernicious campaign that yourself and Wilbur (among others) are indulging in to undermine the manager at every turn.

Yet another Danny inspired signing proven to be not good enough , the list is becoming longer ..................

Someone else has made/recommended a promising signing and another one of Danny's deadwood has been binned to make way !

Yet another one of Danny's signings that he's had to release early...

Wow three excellent examples of the Scottish Disease.

Why not acknowledge that it's better to try things and fail than to sit on your fat backsides and not try at all thus failing anyway?

Does taking risks not sound like a better way to live your lives?

No?

Really?

Feck I'm wasting my time.

Danny is to be applauded for taking the risks he took with his own career and applauded even louder for having the courage to change his mind when he realised it wasn't working. The man has also given youth it's chance and we now have a good crop of youngsters with experience at SPL level and Cup winning level.

That alone is why he will be given at least until Christmas with the current squad and any new signings he can make because we have a board of directors who also appear to have ASKED for the sort of low cost risks Danny has attempted.

Danny is here to stay. Live with it guys.

There are several ways to look at this -

1) He's a really good player, and Danny's shown how useless he is by letting him go.

2) He's not good enough for the club, and Danny has shown how useless he is by signing him.

3) He's a really good player, who never did anything for us, showing how useless Danny is for not getting the best out of him.

4) He's not good enough, but Danny has shown how useless he is by not transforming him into a world beater.

or

5) He's a decent player, who came and had a go at SPL level, never made the grade, and has gone back to his previous club with not much lost for club or player, and no fuss made.

Dearie me.

Indeed I do.

Let's not squabble about it, however. I wouldn't want to interupt the increasingly pernicious campaign that yourself and Wilbur (among others) are indulging in to undermine the manager at every turn.

As you know , as mentioned by myself and others at the time , the signs have been there for months but were clouded (and still are in some cases) by the League Cup win. People need to set that aside now before it's too late , and take a good hard look at the state of our club and our dumpling of a manager !