Thanks For Everything Danny

Lex

I think we are definitely near the end now. Once managers start playing people out of position all over the place, changing formation every week and benching their best players you know you are watching the end.

Sometimes people and clubs need a change. Lennon, like McPherson, will always be a club legend, but like McPherson, I think his time is up.

Hugh Keevans and the crew at Radio Clyde were saying

In his first season he kept us in the leave

In his second season he got us our highest position in the SPL ever.

In his third season he won us the league cup.

Surely he deserves more than 4 league games to turn it round. Blah blah blah

I don't think we have a board who will sack a manager in August, perhaps not even in September. The writing looks like it is on the wall though. A wretched start to the season on the back of poor league form before the summer.

For anyone, the prospect of losing your job is horrendous so I feel for Danny. He just can't turn a good squad of players into a consistently good team.

Hugh Keevans and the crew at Radio Clyde were saying In his first season he kept us in the leave In his second season he got us our highest position in the SPL ever.In his third season he won us the league cup.Surely he deserves more than 4 league games to turn it round. Blah blah blah

What you need to remember though is that Hugh Keevins is a c**t.

Danny won't be sacked this week, or next.

Today was an utter shambles, however, and it is simply impossible to defend the indefensible.

Everything is wretched and covered with shite.

Edited by Drew

Today was an utter shambles, however, and it is simply impossible to defend the indefensible.

Everything is wretched and covered with shite.

Not everything is wretched... Bahoken's first touch and shooting looked top drawer. Erm...

Hugh Keevans and the crew at Radio Clyde were saying In his first season he kept us in the leave In his second season he got us our highest position in the SPL ever. In his third season he won us the league cup. Surely he deserves more than 4 league games to turn it round. Blah blah blah

Keevins would love it if we went down and i'm afraid with Danny Lennon in charge his wish would come true

This is a horrible thread to start Lex, even worse for Div to post in it, when the man is still in the job.

We have 5 threads on the go (now merged) discussing Lennon's future.

This thread should be locked until it is necessary.

Truth hurts mate.

Maybe not, but it's pretty obvious he will be sacked at some point over the next couple of months. We've been too shite for too long and there aren't really any positive signs we can point to that suggest the current situation is going to change.

This is a horrible thread to start Lex, even worse for Div to post in it, when the man is still in the job.

We have 5 threads on the go (now merged) discussing Lennon's future.

This thread should be locked until it is necessary.

I would like to agree with you but when see people who wouldn't see on a thread like this.

Something must be in the wind.

It's not just the results it's the performances as well.

Thistle were the better team and fought harder than us and that's a big worry for a manager under pressure

If "Danny's end has came to an end today" does this mean he has a new start at St Mirren?

That's what 5 pints with chasers will do to you!

I like Danny and I will look out for his new teams results, I hope he succeeds. He is a St Mirren legend, and by leaving now he retains that status.

Thanks again Danny boy! Leave now with your head held high.

I said last week if we lost to QoS and Thistle, I would have a clearer idea if I wanted him sacked or not.

I think it's time for him to go. I like him, and he won us a cup, so he will always be remembered as a legend. But things just aren't working out. It's a shame, because I really wanted him to succeed.

Sometimes people and clubs need a change. Lennon, like McPherson, will always be a club legend, but like McPherson, I think his time is up.

The thing about MacPherson was that, when the shit was about to hit the fan, his teams started winning. Did it time and time again which was why when he did eventually go it was between seasons. A MacPherson team would probably have ground out the 1-0 today to get the season rolling. Lennon is just looking a bit lost.

The thing about MacPherson was that, when the shit was about to hit the fan, his teams started winning. Did it time and time again which was why when he did eventually go it was between seasons. A MacPherson team would probably have ground out the 1-0 today to get the season rolling. Lennon is just looking a bit lost.

Without a doubt Gus would have won today.

We would never have won the cup though.

Im glad we made the change from gus to danny. Now its time for a change.

Im looking for a new challenge. Sg, give me a call.