Partick Thistle V St Mirren Top League 9/11/13

shull

Anyone know what our allocation is for this game? Seems every saints fan i know is going plus a few neutrals.

The full main stand - was a post elsewhere what it holds but I think it's over 2000 so should be plenty space for all who want to go. Have heard stories from other teams fans of large queues at their ticket office taking well into the game to clear so best to get them before the match imo.

Got my tickets today - looking forward to this one. Hopefully we will take a decent support through and the team puts in a performance on the day. Would be a good game to win as it would bring us right back into the pack of teams above us.

COYS !

From the OS -

Match Details

The game kicks-off at 3:00pm.

This match will be all-ticket*.

Ticket are available from the St Mirren Ticket Office during the following hours:

Fri, Nov 8th – 10:00am – 2:00pm
Sat, Nov 9th – 10:00am – 12:00pm (noon)

* Any unsold seats will be available by paying at the gate at Firhill Stadium on the day of the match. Cash sales only.

All ticket my arse !!!!!!!!!!!!

From the OS -

Match Details

The game kicks-off at 3:00pm.

This match will be all-ticket*.

Ticket are available from the St Mirren Ticket Office during the following hours:

Fri, Nov 8th – 10:00am – 2:00pm

Sat, Nov 9th – 10:00am – 12:00pm (noon)

* Any unsold seats will be available by paying at the gate at Firhill Stadium on the day of the match. Cash sales only.

All ticket my arse !!!!!!!!!!!!

Some folk just like a good complaint.

It seems to me that the clubs are endeavouring to keep it "moneyless" entry but not at the expense of losing punters.

Preferred option? Tickets.

Fallback? Let them in.

bangin.gif

Can see anywhere between 1500-2000 St Mirren fans heading to the game today. Hopefully we turn up against Thistle this time and get a decent result.

Think our season has taken a turn for the better after the Cup Final Reunion night. There is more of a team spirit in the side and it's pleasing to see. Keep up the good work buddies and the good times will roll.

The Lansdowne at 12.30. Only a couple of hours to go! ;-)