Saints Away At The Dingwall Tramps.....

It's nothing new Paul.. Gus was guilty of the peg forcing... TH was a master of it. I regularly hear fans of other teams level the same complaint against their manager too. Doesn't make it right... but it's a common complaint.

As for Newton, his first couple of crosses were rank but after that he did ok. I personally don't see the logic of playing him ahead of Naismith as it didn't add anything to our side. Strange one.

Naismith looked tired at DUFC and needed the break, he may well be back next week with Kelly rested this time and maybe MGregor or McAusland covering the left side

As for square pegs & round holes, slightly better than average players like Newton need to be able to cover a handful of places if they want a career at SPL level or above. We should be able to call on a midfielder to cover RB if we have a decent wide player in front of him

Naismith looked tired at DUFC and needed the break, he may well be back next week with Kelly rested this time and maybe MGregor or McAusland covering the left side

As for square pegs & round holes, slightly better than average players like Newton need to be able to cover a handful of places if they want a career at SPL level or above. We should be able to call on a midfielder to cover RB if we have a decent wide player in front of him

Correct.

There were plenty of posts who thought both our full backs looked jaded and needed a rest.

Personally I don't quite agree at their age they should be tired but it another case that no matter what Lennon does there's a moan about it.

Correct.

There were plenty of posts who thought both our full backs looked jaded and needed a rest.

Personally I don't quite agree at their age they should be tired but it another case that no matter what Lennon does there's a moan about it.

I tend to agree FS, pretty much playing one game a week and you should not be tired. Why do some of the older players not look tired...???

The young boy Robertson at DUFC has played over 30 games this year and he is only 19.

The young ones might be feeling a bit of pressure though, but I hope not.

I tend to agree FS, pretty much playing one game a week and you should not be tired. Why do some of the older players not look tired...???

The young boy Robertson at DUFC has played over 30 games this year and he is only 19.

The young ones might be feeling a bit of pressure though, but I hope not.

United hit a bad run and at the same time sent some of their kids off to recharge their batteries

Correct.

Personally I don't quite agree at their age they should be tired but it another case that no matter what Lennon does there's a moan about it.

They look tired because they get such little support ahead of them! It's either someone who's constantly inside or someone who doesn't put a shift in.

They look tired because they get such little support ahead of them! It's either someone who's constantly inside or someone who doesn't put a shift in.

That's true, Kelly played his best when he had Mcginn in front of him, not that I want McGinn played there as he is our best central midfielder.

Let's get behind the saints this sat. I think we will do well in this one and hopefully Danny can get the win he needs to haul us up the table. It's been frustrating but I'm sure Danny will feel better if we can win this one

If all the guests ( 138 ) would get behind the Team - Then SPS can run another 3 buses' for Dingwall ? whistling.gif

United hit a bad run and at the same time sent some of their kids off to recharge their batteries

He sent two away but I do think it was more of a " Take them out the firing line " when they were on their bad run.

Were they not the two youngest in their team also ??? Those two are touted as probably Utd's best prospects ,Gauld especially.

I still think the reason for taking our two full backs out of the team would not be tiredness, not in their legs anyway.

Correct.

no matter what Lennon does there's a moan about it.

That's because no matter what he does we keep losing. Perhaps if he put out a team that won a few games then this would stop the moans. It is as simple as that.

Losing streak = moaning.

Might I suggest either of the OF then? bye1.gif

Why would you say that, we support St Mirren because it's our local team and it's the way we've been brought up, some of us are not happy about the performances, tactics and ultimately the results we are having to witness week after week. It's bad but it would never ever make is want to going and watch either of those 2!

Why would you say that, we support St Mirren because it's our local team and it's the way we've been brought up, some of us are not happy about the performances, tactics and ultimately the results we are having to witness week after week. It's bad but it would never ever make is want to going and watch either of those 2!

I was trying, and obviously failing, to relate the statement that "we lose = moans".

We lose more than we win, therefore only OF supporters moan/greet/get angry when they lose.

Apologies. rolleyes.gif

I think his gusset is chafing his farmers this morning.............you often see evidence of some anal posts from farway on here every so often.

I was trying, and obviously failing, to relate the statement that "we lose = moans".

We lose more than we win, therefore only OF supporters moan/greet/get angry when they lose.

Apologies. rolleyes.gif

Yeah but it's our current form that's the issue - 1 win in 10 games (or 2 in 11 if you prefer holiday.gif ).

No doubt in about 30 hours one half of the divide will be crowing and saying I told you so but at the moment it's a bit like Schrödingers Cat - nobody knows whether we won or lost the game.