Mclean To Ipswich?

And he should be benched til the end of the season,ostracised by his fellow players and given dogs abuse by the supporters.Time to bring back the good old days rather than the sycophantic arse licking of a player walking out on us

If this and your previous post aren't tongue in cheek remarks I'll assume the zero in your name is the number of brain cells you have.

Flashes of occasional class and i mean occasional.I too believe that he will be playing in the premiership in a couple of years,the blue square one.I would say Judas/Traitor etc but ,to be honest,not in the least bit bothered or interested in Kenny Mc Lean,only bonus is the club who have stood by him every step of his professional career may recoup a tiny part of the money laid out on him.Pack your bags and f**k off

Try some sugar much better than sucking Lemons

We shud have had him on a 4-5 year deal a year or 2 ago. Board to blame if he goes. We shud get mcginn signed up fir 5 years now!

Quite harsh there. No agent is going to advise any young player with any kind of talent to sign a 5 year deal at a club like us, why would they? Would you sign that if you were John McGinn? I certainly wouldn't.

We shud have had him on a 4-5 year deal a year or 2 ago. Board to blame if he goes. We shud get mcginn signed up fir 5 years now!

We did well to get him on a three year deal IMO.

I'm sure I remember mutterings that his father wished he hadn't signed such a long deal.

A few of the Dundee Utd kids have signed long term deals but i,m sure there will be release clauses triggered by a certain bid over an agreed amount.If the agents have done their best for the player then a percentage of the fee will go to the player himself.As much as i hate losing players like McLean and the likes we just dont have the means or resources to keep them.Sad i know but realistic i,m afraid.

Kenny mclean is a half decent average player for his age. hes not consistant enough for me and if he goes to England then good luck to the lad. I for one wont miss him . I also agree nowadays in football loyalty doesnt really exsist being a football player is a job and nothing more, if I was offered a job at 3 or 4 times my salary id be off like a shot who wouldn't. Kenny mclean gets dogs abuse at times by saints fans , this was the same for simon lappin who was a young lad who wasn't given a chance .

Kenny mclean is a half decent average player for his age. hes not consistant enough for me and if he goes to England then good luck to the lad. I for one wont miss him . I also agree nowadays in football loyalty doesnt really exsist being a football player is a job and nothing more, if I was offered a job at 3 or 4 times my salary id be off like a shot who wouldn't. Kenny mclean gets dogs abuse at times by saints fans , this was the same for simon lappin who was a young lad who wasn't given a chance .

And with regards to Lappin, I laugh at the number of Saints fans who write off his time in England as he hasn't quite become a world beater. Despite not really settling anywhere (playing about 110 games in 7yrs) he's probably been earning upwards of 5k per week for the last 7 or 8 years so I'm sure he won't see moving to England as a failure :)

Bahoken and Djemba both out injured, one already back in France. That in itself sums up the incompetence of Lennon. He has a nerve saying McLean should be playing at a higher level, well it wouldnt be hard when you are a point off second bottom !

The more one hears from Lennon the more it makes my blood boil.

Bahoken and Djemba both out injured, one already back in France. That in itself sums up the incompetence of Lennon. He has a nerve saying McLean should be playing at a higher level, well it wouldnt be hard when you are a point off second bottom !

Written by a Saints Fan,how appropriate.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_0ZRnirp_1fQ/TIQR7pWyA6I/AAAAAAAADyc/FnMeWuO1wvQ/s1600/%2522Christopher+Brookmyre%2522+%2522Boiling+A+Frog%2522.jpg

The fact that Djemba Djemba and Bahoken got injured sums up the incompetence of Lennon? Explain that one to me blink.png .

I thought that Frogs were cold-blooded

Another decent fee we'll miss out on. McLean is just added to the list of players such as Lappin, Broadfoot and McGinn.

I'd say 370k is pretty decent, we could have kept him for an extra year only to see him get yet another medium term injury that could half or wipe out his value. Worse still he could go to a competitor for butons.

I'd prefer to keep the player but at least we wil get some dosh and a bit of leeway in the budget next season.