St Mirren V Ross County, Sat 3Rd May 2014

Derek Adams once again proving how much of a cock he is. "Ross County are the form team of the bottom six"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27243907

Yes Derek , apart from St.Mirren & Hearts. So that makes you NOT the form team !!

http://stats.football365.com/dom/SCO/PR/oform.html

I thought I had misheard that, initially. The man is a absolute throbber.

We have the worst goals against in the league very easy for someone who dose not pay to watch the team.not to understand that. Midfield played too deep for long spells in the first half. Second half we should have used wide men like your pointing out especially when you have Thomo. Still a share of the points is not disasters makes this weeks home game more exciting if a little nerve racking

Derek Adams once again proving how much of a cock he is. "Ross County are the form team of the bottom six"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27243907

Yes Derek , apart from St.Mirren & Hearts. So that makes you NOT the form team !!

http://stats.football365.com/dom/SCO/PR/oform.html

Maybe Adams is related to Lochwinnoch Saint? lol.gif

No getting away from this. This game tomorrow is an absolutely huge game for the football club. If we lose and other results go against us we could quite easily be back in 11th on Saturday night. On the other hand, if we win we are safe.

Hopefully we get another big crowd in Paisley and roar the boys onto another massive win.

No getting away from this. This game tomorrow is an absolutely huge game for the football club. If we lose and other results go against us we could quite easily be back in 11th on Saturday night. On the other hand, if we win we are safe.

Hopefully we get another big crowd in Paisley and roar the boys onto another massive win.

Agreed.

Our position is still very precarious, as you say, only takes a loss in this game and, bang, we could be back in the play off place.

Another game which both teams are fighting for their position in the top league.

Not expecting pretty football, like last weeks game against Partick, but, like most games, the result is everything.

2-1 us or 1-1.

Will be in the 'Ross County' area on Saturday watching Orkney FC play in a cup final v Golspie Sutherland in Invergordon - thoughts will be in Paisley though. Hoping for an Orkney/Saints double!

McLean and McGowan to score again, County to have at least one sent off, Casper to get booked and Shitebag Adams to go greetin to the papers again.

COYS

Hoping to be at the Hertz game next Saturday.

Maybe Adams is related to Lochwinnoch Saint? lol.gif

Ok hold my hand up got it wrong with Killie and Hearts have lost more goals than Saints though it has to be said it's not by much. Quite funny how you actually went to another thread to copy the above post all in the name of a hard on.

Get off your arse FS and get out and support your team in their hour of need.

Do you expect him to publically say "I don't think the squad of players we have are capable of staying up. Other teams are clearly performing better than us at present so we have a big task ahead of us"?

Your paranoia and personal grievances with Derek Adams really is becoming quite unhealthy.

So your saying he`s right , County ARE the form team ?

Ok hold my hand up got it wrong with Killie and Hearts have lost more goals than Saints though it has to be said it's not by much. Quite funny how you actually went to another thread to copy the above post all in the name of a hard on.

Get off your arse FS and get out and support your team in their hour of need.

Motherwell, Partick Thistle, Ross County, Kilmarnock and Hearts have all conceded more than we have according to the BBC.

Final game of the season for me unfortunately (work dictates). so hopefully we can all but put this

relegation issue to bed with a win today, don't fancy heading off to distant places with a set of arse

cheeks tighter than nuns muff,,, so nothing less than a win will do for me...

Nae predictions though I'll just feck it up, so lets just get tore right into these feckers..... COYS....

Have a bad feeling about this one... Hoping to be proved wrong!!

I have that feeling every week so its not a shock when we get beat this week is no different it would be typical of us to mess up once again but like you I hope to be proved wrong.