Rory Fallon

billymehmet1

He was prolific with the fakes getting sent off about 30 seconds after coming on. Just the sort of striker we need with a scoring record of 5 goals in 65 games which is probably about 5 more than Magennis and Bahokken would manage in 65 games.

Get him signed on a 2 year deal with an option of a 3rd year should he score 2 goals in his first season.

Probably 5 years past his best which was with Plymouth before he headed north to Aberdeen.

I agree that he is past his best, I would of liked to have seen him in a Saints jersey but not now.

He played well for NZ, scoring the winner in Wellington that got them to the 2010 World cup, but that was over 4 years ago.

His dad is a coach over here at a big school in Auckland, total and utter nutter.

Let's hope that it's all very innocent....Novo & Fallon must be pals....they fancied attending the U21 game....got comps and just happened to sit beside Tommy...is there a 'fingers crossed' smiley!?

Signing Novo would be a brave (some may say foolish) move by Tommy. Firstly, because his recent record shows he hasn't lasted at any club for any length of time and couldn't hack it in the Championship with Morten. Therefore, he's unlikely to be good enough. Secondly, he seems like a very unlikeable individual, who is very popular with the knuckle dragging element at the club that died.

I would never boo or abuse anyone wearing the stripes or wish them to fail, but if Novo signed that policy would be tested and would make me have some serious concerns about our new management team.

Fingers crossed that it's all just a coincidence.

Let's hope that it's all very innocent....Novo & Fallon must be pals....they fancied attending the U21 game....got comps and just happened to sit beside Tommy...is there a 'fingers crossed' smiley!?

Signing Novo would be a brave (some may say foolish) move by Tommy. Firstly, because his recent record shows he hasn't lasted at any club for any length of time and couldn't hack it in the Championship with Morten. Therefore, he's unlikely to be good enough. Secondly, he seems like a very unlikeable individual, who is very popular with the knuckle dragging element at the club that died.

I would never boo or abuse anyone wearing the stripes or wish them to fail, but if Novo signed that policy would be tested and would make me have some serious concerns about our new management team.

Fingers crossed that it's all just a coincidence.

If Novo signed I would have no problem shouting abuse at him wearing a saints top, infact I would probably chuck going to games altogether if he signed.

Surely Tommy noted my meltdown when Novo was previously in circulation, or faraway alerted him to it.

It the man has an ounce of compassion, he couldn't possibly consider signing the despicable wee c**t, no? He must know that it would be the end of me. Whether it be a stroke, aneurysm, or massive coronary failure, I would undoubtedly meet an untimely demise.

I have a family Tommy. If not for me, please think about my wife and children.

Please....

Edited by Drew

Surely Tommy noted my meltdown when Novo was previously in circulation, or faraway alerted him to it.

It the man has an ounce of compassion, he couldn't possibly consider signing the despicable wee c**t, no? He must know that it would be the end of me. Whether it be a stroke, aneurysm, or massive coronary failure, I would undoubtedly meet an untimely demise.

I have a family Tommy. If not for me, please think about my wife and children.

Please....

Drew, I tried to have this picture deleted, I'm well aware you've barely recovered from the last "Novogate" story and I've alerted the people who are in charge of Erskine bridge but, please, don't do anything rash.

Tommy asked that I sit in the west stand so not to rouse suspicion.

It's worked as no mention on here yet.

Ha. You do wonder why you'd sit next to a potential target in public before you've signed him. Doesn't seem to make much sense.

Seems very odd they were sitting next to tommy at st.mirrren park taking in an under 21 game, Novo and Fallon while the likes of Partick and Dundee are after Lyle Taylor and Scott Vernon ffs!

I don't think Taylor or Vernon would be happy coming here to sit on the bench, maybe Fallon would.

I don't think Taylor or Vernon would be happy coming here to sit on the bench, maybe Fallon would.

There's not a chance Thompson is going to last another full season lex, I just can't see it.

He needs a decent partner up front to play with, someone that can shoot, something which McGowan couldn't do.