St Mirren V Inverness Caledonian Thistle Premiership 18/10/14

shull

Yes as thick as shit for telling it how it is we are f**king garbage .

Constructive criticism I get , being bitterly disappointed I get. However check your own history Elvis you don't have one positive thing to write in the last couple of years , it's al there in your history you come across like and immature Morton fan who is bombarding the forum with anit St Mirren shit , I for one don't get where you are coming from..

Back on subject - Always disappointing to lose a game but we must not forget we have some real key players out. We are a small club with a matching budget so don't have the luxury for a bigger experienced squad unfortunately that's the reality.

Second half was a defensive clinic from ICT. Fair enough we weren't great going forward, but we've scored 7 goals in our last 4 games, we can score goals at this level.

I sat in line with their back line second half and I watched them closely, they were superb.

They had two banks of four, and they moved up and down the pitch in unison. They were hard in the tackle and they gave absolutely nothing away. A superb collective performance.

Josh Meekings is the star of that show for me. He is tremendously athletic young defender. I'm surprised he isn't playing at a higher level yet, I'm sure he will be shortly.

In my first season as a full-time Saints supporter, when I was in primary school, we lost 5 league games in a row at home . We would soon after spend a lengthy spell in the 2nd division.

Today , for the first time since then, we have lost our fifth home league game in a row , and I would suggest the outlook for the future is very similar to back then !

Unless we bag Craig of course !

Absolutely shambolic is the most positive and politest description I can use for today's farce. I lost count of the number of back and side passes we made today. Our build-up must be the slowest in the League. We wait until the opposition have everyone behind the ball before we decide to slowly try and move forwards.

At one point we had six of our players in our own half or on the half-way line when McGinn had the ball half-way in the opposition half with 3 static players in front of him and 10 ICT players. No movement and no support. We have far too many players who simply are not good enough for this level and a style of football that does not encourage attacking play. Not a good outlook.

Full time 0-1

Just one of those days really. ICT are a good side, I can see why they are top 6 and why they will finish top 6 again.

After the red card they just stuck two banks of four infront of their keeper. They're such a well organised unit back there and we just couldn't break them down.

I'd like to welcome back all our cowardly knickerwetters who post only after a defeat. How you been guys? Missed us?

Uch c'mon! You really can't defend that.

We showed no composure, no intelligence and little movement. The Mclean to Goodwin, back to McLean therefore allowing Caley to return to position was, well, utterly shit. We didn't hit the byline and we didn't even pass and move. Utterly static.

We even had Ross Caldwell having a spell at left back. Don't know if he was f**ked or what, but it was a strange position for him to take up.

We were truly awful today which is a shame after recent the results.

To many Hollywood long balls in blustery conditions and then in the second half we couldn't find a man with the simple pass.

We started bright, some nice passes and plenty of possession but ICT looked more dangerous. We never looked like we were capable of creating clear cut chances and could have played all day without finding the back of the net.

The ref was terrible, we knew he would be and I'm not talking about the penalty decision. Couple of incidents spring to mind were the Naismith booking and the foul given against McGinn midway through the second half. He is a clown of a referee.

Big game next week, hopefully we can bounce back and pick up the 3 points.

Full time 0-1

Just one of those days really. ICT are a good side, I can see why they are top 6 and why they will finish top 6 again.

After the red card they just stuck two banks of four infront of their keeper. They're such a well organised unit back there and we just couldn't break them down.

I'd like to welcome back all our cowardly knickerwetters who post only after a defeat. How you been guys? Missed us?

they defended well and were well organised because we didn't move the ball forward until they got back and organised far too slow.

Always look at Mcginn or McLean to do something special

We were truly awful today which is a shame after recent the results.

To many Hollywood long balls in blustery conditions and then in the second half we couldn't find a man with the simple pass.

We started bright, some nice passes and plenty of possession but ICT looked more dangerous. We never looked like we were capable of creating clear cut chances and could have played all day without finding the back of the net.

The ref was terrible, we knew he would be and I'm not talking about the penalty decision. Couple of incidents spring to mind were the Naismith booking and the foul given against McGinn midway through the second half. He is a clown of a referee.

Big game next week, hopefully we can bounce back and pick up the 3 points.

& the stick on penalty for blatant hand ball when the sneckie player was on the deck.

Tactical disaster from Craig today. WTF was McLean playing quarter back for, way too deep. It was obvious once they went down to 10 they would defend deep so why persist trying to get in behind them wide ? Should have pushed Cheesey up front and pumped the ball into the box at every opportunity. To make no tactical change was atrocious. Shocking showing by Craig and the coaching staff. Oh and btw stonewall pen get Cheesy to fuk again for next week total liability.

It's not always easy to play against ten men. Some teams do it well, others fail miserably

The above is a quote from one of the commentators from the Bradford City v Sheffield Utd game, in which Bradford have just had a man sent off.

A virtual hat and a balloon for the first person who works out which of the categories we fell into when playing ten men today.

Although, it is difficult to break down a defence, when your three forward's collective movement resembles that of a stoned snail.

Edited by FTOF

The above is a quote from one of the commentators from the Bradford City v Sheffield Utd game, in which Bradford have just had a man sent off.

A virtual hat and a balloon for the first person who works out which of the categories we fell into when playing ten men today.

Although, it is difficult to break down a defence, when your three forward's collective movement resembles that of a stoned snail.

We have been rotten at it all my days but we made no attempt at a tactical change today which is shameful. You cant play through or in behind a team playing 4-4-1 deep yet we persisted to do so for 90 mins. Yes no movement up front but no delivery either. Soul destroying stuff. A bottle of red awaits !!!

We are a small club with a matching budget so don't have the luxury for a bigger experienced squad unfortunately that's the reality.

True it's probably asking too much to be competing with established SPL sides spending hundreds of thousands of pounds on signings and operating on a much bigger wage budget like league leaders Hamilton Accies

Well just back home. Quite frankly men against boys. Clueless manager and in the main pretty clueless players. Moreover we looked unfit. Caldwell just on is forced to back track and then stops apparently out of breath. We have made poor signings the squad is threadbare and cannot cope with injuries. The fact that Well and County are poor makes it the right time to sack Craig who should never have been appointed in the first place. I missed the Celtic game due to hols and have yet to witness a league goal at home this season. Utter utter shambles.