Hamilton Accies V St Mirren Scottish Premiership 22/11/14

shull

It is now patently obvious that we are going down unless there is an urgent change of manager. Even then, I don't know how much of the damage that has been done to the squad can be rectified in the January window. It is quite incredible how we have gone from the strongest St Mirren squad I have seen just two seasons ago to the abject dross we are now left with.

It's a sorry state we are in and hell knows how we are going to get out of this hole. Thommo is missed but no football club is a one man team. Tommy Craig has not brought in the right personal. His tactics are questionable , why the board are sticking by him is crazy when they want to sell the club. I think we will go down and it will be for many years yet again.

Even Chic Young doesn't think we'll score before Xmas never mind win! I can't believe just how bad we have become in such a short space of time. I wasn't sad to see Danny go but my god we have imploded beyond recognition with TC at the helm. He must go after today to give the club a chance. I never thought I would see Hamilton Accies rip us to shreds. At least Ross County seem to have a bit of fight and dig. We sadly have neither.

It's anyone's right not to care about the club.

You say you don't, I don't have a problem with that.

My question is, if you don't care, why you here?

Because its a forum and somewhere to see others opinions. I'm hoping it's no just me who's feeling disheartened with things.

But maybe it's because I live abroad now, if I was spending money going to games I might feel a bit more anger towards the situation rather than just be accepting it