Green Bigots V Saints

FTOF

St Mirren will surprise a few tomorrow.

They will restore some pride with a good work ethic & I think we can sneak something from this game.

Whilst we are not going to start winning every week , our interim management & new manager will need some time to steady the ship.

Start with pride , passion , belief and effort and we have hope.

C'mon Saints :)

Not for the away end nope.

Unless someone is willing to sell you theirs!

Wonder what Barry Hearn would make of that.

Unable to purchase a ticket for an event (from 24 hours before it starts ) where there will be 40000 empty seats.

And said briefs were 26 F*CKING QUID.

Cash turnstiles at a Tenner a pop and a few more might have been tempted.

Anyway, Me & the wee yin are going to the Singing Kettle today at Braehead thumbup2.gif

What a state.

Edited by shull

I don't like all this "no pressure going to Parkhead" nonsense. It's that type of attitude that sees get this embarrasing record of not having scored there in years!

Celtic have just come back from a defeat in Zagreb, they have one eye on the Europa League and are probably expecting to be able to walk through the match today. I'm aware they have won 7 in a row in Scotland now but this isn't an amazing Celtic side, they aren't exactly blowing teams away.

We should be going there to win, no other attitude is acceptable! If Stephen Thompson really "has an eye on the Motherwell game" then he can sit in the stand for this one.

I expect to see a bit of passion and fight today and an attempt to come back down the road with the three points.

(Prediction: 3-0 Celtic)

I'll be interested to see the team Teale puts out today. I would hope he starts himself, we need all our experienced players out on the pitch today.

Also hoping to see McLean pushed forward, he can play in behind Thommo and get back to firing some shots on goal instead of these stupid passes to the corner flag.

We lack belief not just today but every day. This team does not contain many winners it contains poor players who huff and puff but almost all the time accept failure. If we are to somehow climb off the bottom to safety (which is. A long shot) then the new manager will need to come in and ship out some of the utter shite signed by tommy and Danny previously. Then they will need hardened pros to fire up a team that is sliding aimlessly and without fight towards the championship and away days in front of 500 at Alloa and Cowdenbeath where in all likelihood we will have a young team taking a pumping (remember 2001). The board need to act with pace and be decisive as time is of the essesnce. Today will be an embarrassment if the normal loser attitude is maintained

If we go there today and throw the token 1 man up front with no attempt to get forward and support then we will get pumped. By all means pack the midfield to protect our dodgy back line but we need to play a pressing game as a unit - give Celtic time to play and we will get a doing.

This isn't a great Celtic team but tbh I'm not sure we have enough about us to get anything today. A spirited performance and a bit of passion shown by the players will be a start ........ COYS!!

Looking forward to it, a good performance that limits Celtic to a 2 or 3 goal victory wouldn't destroy the players confidence, but if they go with some belief after TC leaving then who knows. We're due a clean sheet by god

On a side note, are there any other buddies that use this forum and live in Perth, Oz. Seen a guy walking around with a saints top today and before I could have a chat I'd lost sight of him