Dundee V St Mirren Premiership 27/12/14

shull

No appeal.

The club feel it's a harsh decision, but doubt it will be overturned.

Also, Thommo's groin injury reappearing confirmed by club. Not that it took a genius to work this out.

Can see the logic in this but it might have been worth the gamble appealing just to get the red card downgraded to yellow, I'd hate to see us without Thompson for crunch games later in the season - don't know whether that's an optimistic or pessimistic view.

Got a customer in Dundee who says the guys in his boozer reckon this will be their easiest 3 points of the season. They reckon this will be 3 or 4 Nil.

Would love to shut them up. A scrappy 1 - 0 would do .

Good to hear. There isn't much between the teams in this league and we were the better team when we played earlier in the season.

We're due a bit of luck, and I'll take a ridiculously soft penalty decision to give us a 1-0 win and our first clean sheet of the season. Add in the whinging of that neddy wee a*rsehole Hartley and it's a merry Christmas all round.

Are we appealing Thommo's red card so he can play this one?

Nope... not everyone can play the system like St Johnstone have. Brian Graham has got a 2 game ban for winning a game by cheating and his ban starts on a game against DUFC which he was already going to miss due to his loan deal with the same team.

Edited by Dibbles old paperboy

I just see Ball or Marwood as a waste of a jersey, I think McLean has more of a goal scoring instinct and should be pushed up front.

Has Teale basically retired from playing now? I would have hoped he would still be an option for down the wing.

McLean has played a better role as a striker in one game that all the other imposters have done all season. He held the ball up, took men on and have several decent efforts on goal. I would play him as our main striker on Saturday.

He scored how many exactly?

He played a blinder and did the best he could... but he should be playing just BEHIND a striker... not wasted as a main striker.

Again I say... you are judging our other strikers on performances in Craigs team... when they were totally starved of service... publicly blamed for his tactical inadequacies, and robbed of all confidence.

I believe in second chances. Don't you?

Edited by BuddieinEK

He scored how many exactly?

He played a blinder and did the best he could... but he should be playing just BEHIND a striker... not wasted as a main striker.

Again I say... you are judging our other strikers on performances in Craigs team... when they were totally starved of service... publicly blamed for his tactical inadequacies, and robbed of all confidence.

I believe in second chances. Don't you?

I believed in Father Christmas

and I looked to the sky with excited eyes

but I woke with a yawn in the first light of dawn

and saw Gary Teales' B&WArmy

My Dundee trip tomorrow is being sandwiched in between an oh so regular run of NUFC games and bad results. Hoping Saints can offer some relief. Only managed to get to Partick away in September so far. A similar scoreline would be nice.

Hopefully see a win again tomorrow mate. Was down in the toon last week for the game, poor result.

I concur with this statement. First away game of the season so hoping we can pick up a precious three points. Dundee have a horrendous injury list so more than capable of getting something up there.

COYS!

My away games are limited as me wee boy is only 5 and it's a long cold day for him.

Dragging him to Dundee tomorrow though.

COYS

Edited by davidg