Call Off The Search!

TopCat

Yep we lost Celtic game going forward we looked excellent defending dodgy

Motherwell we were superb so much so they got a standing ovation at the end

Today again superb every player excellent fighting for each other doing it for the manager.

In the last 3 games there has been massive change. In our play and effort things are changing for the good

I would agree performances have been a lot better but it's results we now need

Let's see what happens on Thurs to make any kind of judgement

All this shows we should have punted TC months ago

But knee jerk one win and he's our new manager FFS get a grip.

School holidays are murder in here.

I agree.

I think we would be better with someone who has already managed a team / signed players / moved players out etc.

1 win does not a manager make.

Most people on here were crying 'cheap option' 'we need new blood' 'we need experience' the quotes are all over the forum.

A couple of quick defeats and I'm sure they will soon be saying ' time for a change' , 'why are we giving the job to people who were already part of the problem'

Sorry guys n girls , someone who has no ties to the club who will assess and clear out as required is the way forward , not an old pals act.

Fabulous result today obviously , but as regards to a permanent manager , I think that's for someone outside the club.

Totally agree. Under T & L we have played 3 and won 1. Cannot choose a manager based on 1 win. While it is good to get a much needed 3 points under our belts, we should judge the temporary management team over a longer period. Still think we need an experienced manager with perhaps Gary at his side.

Yes your right we have won 1 game, your also right we have played three games, but before that, we haven't played any football.

Well done to our present management team and the young lads.

I didn't intend to like this post.

I think we've had a bounce simply from getting rid of Tommy Craig, to be honest.

Isn't that what tends to happen when you bring in a new manager. Lets also not forget Hibs/Butcher.

Teale and Longwell at least know what they have available to them.

The confidence, self belief and positivity in our play is amazing considering we were bottom of the league. GT & DL deserve a lot of credit.

Exactly what I mean why the hell would you need an experienced manager if you have a team of coaches who clearly are working Abd having an effect they all

Have an input longwell looks great as am assistant constantly helping the players out even mathers has a big contribution. I seriously think well

Beat killie if we can keep ten men on the park

One of the best parts of our tremendous Win today was Davie Longwell barking orders at Jim Goodwin.

Fair enough he hasn't played, and Goody has been a coach. Takes a character to get him telt in that scenario.

Well done.

Saints new permanent assistant manager, I hope.

I agree.

I think we would be better with someone who has already managed a team / signed players / moved players out etc. (e.g. Butcher, who done so well at Hibs)

1 win does not a manager make.

Most people on here were crying 'cheap option' 'we need new blood' 'we need experience' the quotes are all over the forum.

A couple of quick defeats and I'm sure they will soon be saying ' time for a change' , 'why are we giving the job to people who were already part of the problem'

Sorry guys n girls , someone who has no ties to the club who will assess and clear out as required is the way forward , not an old pals act.

Fabulous result today obviously , but as regards to a permanent manager , I think that's for someone outside the club.

and we will be calling for his blood.

Sorry no, we need to look at the available and interested candidates. Rushing the last appointment got us into this mess

yip, a knee jerk response to one good win is not the way forward. A month of wins would be a different ball game all together. We should bear in mind that TC is probably the worst manager on the face of the planet and anything different would be an improvement.

Right, so do we think there will be some sort of transfer budget/activity in January then ?

If we were mid table then i could see us lose McLean and McGinn,but since we are in the dog of all dog fights(which i think we will win btw) then i think we will hold onto what we have got and prepare for the battle of all battles

Its going to be a long hard fight but i think we will get there,in the end,with the same personnel with no-one coming in or going out.

We will lose a few players in the summer of 2015,but we all knew that anyway...BUT..the tiny tots that we have coming throu is starting to look like we are on the right path and that the future is looking bright and black and white(sorry for the cliche)

I didn't intend to like this post.

I think we've had a bounce simply from getting rid of Tommy Craig, to be honest.

Do you not watch much of the old soccerball my old soccerball loving forum friend?

Mr Teale is a manager with the preverbial "baws" and those "baws" have been displayed quite impressively and successfully.

He has the bottle to drop all the dross and put his best team on the park.

Let us examine

Starting berths to Mallan and McLear was brave and successful.

Playing young McLean up front was brave indeed, indeedly doodly brave. Let us remember that Ball and Marwood are left pondering how pish they have been whilst a midfielder plays up front very successfully.

Leaving Drury out to bring in the young buck McLear was brave, bold and brilliant.

Mr Teale is exactly what this team of ours needs. I vote Teale.