Call Off The Search!

TopCat

We have found our new management team.

Step forward Mr Teale and Mr Longwell. They went for it at Parkhead, lost to Well through no fault of their own and a rampant win at Dundee.

They have the dressing room motivated. They are the answer.

Gary Teales black and white army!

Sorry no, we need to look at the available and interested candidates. Rushing the last appointment got us into this mess

Totally agree. Under T & L we have played 3 and won 1. Cannot choose a manager based on 1 win. While it is good to get a much needed 3 points under our belts, we should judge the temporary management team over a longer period. Still think we need an experienced manager with perhaps Gary at his side.

We have found our new management team.

Step forward Mr Teale and Mr Longwell. They went for it at Parkhead, lost to Well through no fault of their own and a rampant win at Dundee.

They have the dressing room motivated. They are the answer.

Gary Teales black and white army!

I didn't intend to like this post.

I think we've had a bounce simply from getting rid of Tommy Craig, to be honest.

I think we've had a bounce simply from getting rid of Tommy Craig, to be honest.

You can "unlike" it. Tap the button again.

That way your name wullnae be associated, however the "like point" still counts towards the recipient's score.

I hope this helps? :)

Edited by bluto

You can "unlike" it. Tap the button again.

That way your name wullnae be associated, however the "like point" still counts towards the recipient's score.

I hope this helps? smile.png

It seems if more than one person has likes the post you can no longer unlike it?

Give them the next 3 or 4 games then decide.

Don't think we can wait that long to make a decision, the transfer window opens on

Thursday and any new manager needs to start his wheeling and dealing pretty soon

not at the end of January,

if we beat Killie they should be given the gig till the end of the season.....

Edited by scrappy coco

No knee jerk reactions please. Lets wait and make the correct decision. For me Teale MUST beat Killie and get the home win monkey off our back to be considered. A time for rational, level headed thinking if ever there was one not post win euphoria.

This post is too sensible, what are you doing on here?

Don't think we can wait that long to make a decision, the transfer window opens on

Thursday and any new manager needs to start his wheeling and dealing pretty soon

not at the end of January,

if we beat Killie they should be given the gig till the end of the season.....

Aye, maybe... Then again, getting rid of TC a month sooner might have been useful in that respect too.

Do yous actualy go to games. Anyone that goes almost every week and been to our last 3 games we are a different team set up better players know there jobs heads don't go down

We've played 3. Created many chances v Celtic ok they could have scored ten

Last week played excellent were robbed

Today played dundee off park every man was superb teale Abd longwell are clearly getting that extra out of players And clearly have the dressing room they are so organised and prepared. Teale constantly turns round and siesta to longwell

And mathers all have inputs.

Think what it like under Lennon or craig either one sitting in dugout or one standing with no input. I lost count how many times even mathers helped the players out with wee pointers if teale wins v killie job is his

That's my view at the moment too. You see it time and time again at just about every club. We even had a bounce after Coughlin initially replaced Hendrie!

It would be nice to give him a bit of time as Motherwell were able to give Black while they looked for a new manager but that's not possible due to us being in a worse position and the transfer window about to open.

Edited by Stu

Yep we lost Celtic game going forward we looked excellent defending dodgy

Motherwell we were superb so much so they got a standing ovation at the end

Today again superb every player excellent fighting for each other doing it for the manager.

In the last 3 games there has been massive change. In our play and effort things are changing for the good