Ched Evans

billymehmet1

Sooo... In relegation trouble, crowds falling, legend facing a hernia op, defence shite, strikers shite, loanees shite and/or away, minging home strip, Tommy Craig needing paid off, pish expensive pies, pish expensive hospitality, no permanent manager, want-away BoD, chewing gum on lavvy walls, dug shite on Murray Street, a semi-competent scoreboard, no Basher and Vanzy on the HoF boards, a derisory McLean offer...... fraudster consortiums and Willie Collum fcuking us sideways.... we should sign a convicted rapist.

I intend to update this list as and when necessary!

WTF are you talking about you twat?

This is way beyond the pale.

The man is a convicted rapist and will remain so unless he gets in an appeal and overturns the verdict.

BTW what the hell is that second post about????? How the hell do you know any of what happened?

A jury of his peers looked at the same evidence and found him guilty.

What is there to not understand?

Your posts are the most ignorant and ill-educated we've seen on here for a very long time.

I've read the transcript. To what the girl said happened what Evans said happened And what judge said. In other evidence like CCTV. It's based on a technicality that she was in no fit state to agree to having sex. But. To be honest I can't remember once when anyone has. Verbally agreed to have sex with me

Does anyone. Actualy ask. Can I have sex with you

I've read the transcript. To what the girl said happened what Evans said happened And what judge said. In other evidence like CCTV. It's based on a technicality that she was in no fit state to agree to having sex. But. To be honest I can't remember once when anyone has. Verbally agreed to have sex with me

Do you realise you are admitting to not knowing what constitutes rape?

You've read a transcript but you've not been part of the jury and therefore have not had the full evidence put in front of you.

There's a reason why we use courts and not the internet to convict people of offences.

Do you realise you are admitting to not knowing what constitutes rape?

You've read a transcript but you've not been part of the jury and therefore have not had the full evidence put in front of you.

There's a reason why we use courts and not the internet to convict people of offences.

& of course we all know the courts NEVER get it wrong .

Give it rest, eh?

I can assure you. I am

Not ignorant. Oaksoft have you actualy read. What happened what was detailed on court. I bet not. If you did. You will clearly see this case. Was. All about technicalities.

I disagree. You sound like you either have no idea or you want to push a "blurred lines" agenda to muddy the waters for some reason.

What part of you needing to have seen ALL of the evidence are you struggling to grasp?

Where did you get access to ALL of the evidence from?

Please don't say chedevans.com.

We already have one utter clown presenting that as his case on here.

Edited by oaksoft

Why?

The guy is looking for a football club, he has a conviction but the op thinks he'd be worth a punt.

What do you want me to do?

I've already suggested it should be moved to the speculation thread David - any other topic of this nature would be, no?

Edited by Drew

Obviously I don't condone what he has been found guilty of but does that mean all criminals should be released from Prison and not be able to obtain employment and rely on the state? Would the better option not be having these people working and paying tax?

Obviously there are going to be exceptions depending on the type of employment and crime.

Football is a business and by signing him I wouldn't say they were condoning his actions, just simply employing him to do a job.

I'm not saying I would be singing his name every week, I'd just hope he done a good job on the park and behaved off it.

At the end of the day he was found guilty, sentenced and has now been deemed to have served his prison sentence. Maybe I'm just a firm believer that people should get the opportunity to make amends if possible and I don't think having him on the dole contributing nothing to society is the way forward.

It's a tough one as footballers are in and out the media regularly and I wouldn't want the victim to be put through anymore distress.

I guess what I'm saying is I can see both sides of the story.

What are you talking about FFS.

Do we not regard ANY convicted person as guilty or just those who can kick a football?

I`m sorry , did i miss the bit in any of my posts where i said he wasn`t guilty ?

in My first post I merely pointed out some peoples (not names mentioned) hypocrisy when it comes to who is a bad man !

In the post with the link . i didnt offer any opinion on whether it was right or wrong & offered the forum members the chance to read it for themselves & see if they believe what is on that site. Now i know this goes against the "i`m Oaksoft & i`m right your all wrong " policy you seem to adopt but i`m sure the members here can make up their own minds without being bullied by the likes of you.

In my post that you are answering i was making comment on the fact that courts DO occasionally get things wrong. I`m sorry if that offends your sensitive soul but that is a FACT .

Presumably he is on the sex offender's register and would not be able to fulfil normal club duties like visiting local schools etc? Was this not also an issue for Graham Rix when he was manager of Hearts mk.1?

If his appeal is not successful, he automatically on the list indefinitely.

I'm in agreement with those who think Evans should be allowed to continue his career so does that mean I condone rape? I assure you I don't. Clearly Evans won't have to go along to the Burroo to explain why he doesn't have a job. Would a spark, a plumber or a bus driver be able to stay on benefits if his excuse for not working was that nobody would give him a job? I doubt it and I don't see why a professional footballer should be barred from taking up his profession again. He might earn big money but he'll get shitloads of abuse from the terraces never mind feminist groups. It won't be easy.

I'm in agreement with those who think Evans should be allowed to continue his career so does that mean I condone rape? I assure you I don't. Clearly Evans won't have to go along to the Burroo to explain why he doesn't have a job. Would a spark, a plumber or a bus driver be able to stay on benefits if his excuse for not working was that nobody would give him a job? I doubt it and I don't see why a professional footballer should be barred from taking up his profession again. He might earn big money but he'll get shitloads of abuse from the terraces never mind feminist groups. It won't be easy.

Evans HASN'T served his sentence out yet. He's not free to do anything he wants.

If he'd only shown a wee bit of sympathy for the abuse that the woman is STILL getting due to her association with him, then he might have been better received.

I've already suggested it should be moved to the speculation thread David - any other topic of this nature would be, no?

The op has asked what people would think of him signing, it's hardly speculation and is a fair question.

He's desperate to play football and is available.

I'm not too sure my thoughts on it, I wouldn't jump all over a petition if he was linked with the club.

Plenty of players have clubs after being convicted of a criminal offence.

Obviously I don't condone what he has been found guilty of but does that mean all criminals should be released from Prison and not be able to obtain employment and rely on the state? Would the better option not be having these people working and paying tax?

Obviously there are going to be exceptions depending on the type of employment and crime.

Football is a business and by signing him I wouldn't say they were condoning his actions, just simply employing him to do a job.

I'm not saying I would be singing his name every week, I'd just hope he done a good job on the park and behaved off it.

At the end of the day he was found guilty, sentenced and has now been deemed to have served his prison sentence. Maybe I'm just a firm believer that people should get the opportunity to make amends if possible and I don't think having him on the dole contributing nothing to society is the way forward.

It's a tough one as footballers are in and out the media regularly and I wouldn't want the victim to be put through anymore distress.

I guess what I'm saying is I can see both sides of the story.

Pretty much sums up my feelings on it.

He committed a crime. Was deemed fit enough for release by the Prison Services and can now start to contribute to society again.

Perhaps having him involved in football and working on educating young players on pitfalls of the lifestyle could have benefits?

If he was to sign for Saints? I would accept him.

An interesting few minutes on the Guardian's Football Weekly podcast about this:

Evans has already had his appeal kicked out. He is now going to an independent criminal review board. They've quashed or allowed an appeal in about 2% of the cases they have handled.

Evans' future father-in-law is pals with the Oldham's chairman. May explain why he almost ended up there as I'm sure their manager didn't want him.

Apparently they are trying to discredit the victim with a fairly nasty website which I'm assuming is the one posted earlier.

I wouldn't even consider signing him - but then I thought we treated McGowan fairly lightly by not booting him immediately so maybe I'm not the best person to ask.

Evans HASN'T served his sentence out yet. He's not free to do anything he wants.

If he'd only shown a wee bit of sympathy for the abuse that the woman is STILL getting due to her association with him, then he might have been better received.

The girl has had to change identity FIVE times because of the hatred towards her.Evans has never asked for the abuse to be stopped.It's probably his mates who were watching thru the window while Evans shagged an unconscious body that initiated the abuse.

Tell me what's worse.......Evans not being able to work or the poor girl serving a life sentence?