Arquin

Red card has been reduced to a yellow on appeal, Great news IMO

Red card has been reduced to a yellow on appeal, Great news IMO

Brilliant news and surprising news. I honestly thought it would have been upheld.

I think that he fits well into the system that GT adopts.

As you are aware there is a lot of unsubstantiated shite posted on this forum. From now on the fans demand proof! smile.png

Fast-track tribunal outcome: Yoan Arquin (St Mirren) Thursday, 22 January 2015

A Fast Track Tribunal convened today in accordance with the Judicial Panel Protocol to consider the following case:

Player: Yoan Arquin (St Mirren)
Match: Ross County v St Mirren – 17th January 2015 (SPFL Premiership)
Case: Claim of wrongful dismissal (violent conduct)
Outcome: Claim upheld. Sending-off reduced to a caution for recklessly dangerous play.

I don't need a source, wacko.png

Edited by Sonny

That is brilliant news, and vindication of what most of us felt about that ridiculous red card, Arquin was tremendous this morning ( upside down time ), dragging defenders around, laying balls off and generally making a nuisance of himself in the attacking third.

Would love to see him get on the scoresheet on Saturday in a much needed home win.

As you are aware there is a lot of unsubstantiated shite posted on this forum. From now on the fans demand proof! smile.png

Fast-track tribunal outcome: Yoan Arquin (St Mirren) Thursday, 22 January 2015

A Fast Track Tribunal convened today in accordance with the Judicial Panel Protocol to consider the following case:

Player: Yoan Arquin (St Mirren)

Match: Ross County v St Mirren – 17th January 2015 (SPFL Premiership)

Case: Claim of wrongful dismissal (violent conduct)

Outcome: Claim upheld. Sending-off reduced to a caution for recklessly dangerous play.

Didn't need a source as I knew it was true, Unlike many on here im not a liar

Edited by santaponsasaint

Superb stuff and vindication for the fans who stuck to their guns even after The Sportscene 'experts' gave their view.

Let's hope refs stop sending our players off incorrectly from now on. That's two in a row, and I think we would have won Thommo's appeal had he not been injured.

It's shocking the amount of bad decisions we've had against us this season.

As you are aware there is a lot of unsubstantiated shite posted on this forum. From now on the fans demand proof! :)

Fast-track tribunal outcome: Yoan Arquin (St Mirren)

Thursday, 22 January 2015

A Fast Track Tribunal convened today in accordance with the Judicial Panel Protocol to consider the following case:Player: Yoan Arquin (St Mirren)Match: Ross County v St Mirren – 17th January 2015 (SPFL Premiership)Case: Claim of wrongful dismissal (violent conduct)Outcome: Claim upheld. Sending-off reduced to a caution to make officials look less like tits!

FIFY

Still amazed some on here as so intent on arguing with the crowd they decided to go along with the claim it deserved a red card! A soft yellow in my opinion, I guess some just love pretending they don't wear "black and white tinted specs."

Still amazed some on here as so intent on arguing with the crowd they decided to go along with the claim it deserved a red card! A soft yellow in my opinion, I guess some just love pretending they don't wear "black and white tinted specs."

Can't just be content to be happy eh?

Must have something to bash your gums about?

Agreed Kemp. Here's some of my favourites...

Take the black and white specs off folks. Terrible tackle by Arquin.

After seeing it again and looking at a few more pictures, we have no chance of appeal. Definite red.

Sending off all day long.

So much shite spouted on this thread.

F*cking idiot.

We are never going to win the appeal, it will be a complete waste of money.

Oops :lol:

It was so serious a challenge that the ref initially signalled a throw in.This must be the worst ever crop of officials on record.Oh for a Tiny Wharton.

Would love to know from someone who was there if play resumed with a throw in or a free-kick. As the ball was already out before the challenge came in it should still have been a throw.

I didn't watch Sportscene on Sunday but Michael Stewart is on Sportsound tonight. Perhaps someone who heard what he said could get them to ask if he still believes it was a red card?

Would love to know from someone who was there if play resumed with a throw in or a free-kick. As the ball was already out before the challenge came in it should still have been a throw.

I didn't watch Sportscene on Sunday but Michael Stewart is on Sportsound tonight. Perhaps someone who heard what he said could get them to ask if he still believes it was a red card?

Don't wish to encourage anyone to listen to Sportsound but Stewart is on tonight to respond to Goody's comments, and that fanny Derek Adams will also be in the studio!