Home & Away Kits

New kits should be revealled and on sale before last game of season so people can purchase for holidays / summer when its decent weather to wear them. Absolute crazy last year we got it perfect apart from the strip was disgusting we never really seem to get it perfect typical st.mirren! And before people say its JD's fault well we should have negotiated that the strip should be out for a certain time. It doesnt take much thinkin to reveal and sell in time for the SUMMER break!

Edited by rjh

New kits should be revealled and on sale before last game of season so people can purchase for holidays / sunmer when its decent weather to wear them. Absolute crazy last year we got it perfect apart from the strip was disgusting we never really seem to get it perfect typical st.mirren! And before people say its JD's fault well we should have negotiated that the strip should be out for a certain time. It doesnt take much thinkin to reveal and sell in time for the SUMMER break!

New strips should out April the 1st every year.

I've just purchased fourteen of the aforementioned abomination home strips at a very reasonable £7 a pop for my Staff Social Football team as we have 2 games to play in May and June

Bought all XL as some of us aren't as svelte as we like to think - so I hope they are "slim fit"

If rumours yesterday are to be believed JD Sports are delaying the release of next seasons strips as they are left with a surplus of this seasons strips and they want to sell more of these first.

Do the right thing JD.

Please gather all the remaining stock and donate these to countries affected by the Ebola outbreak. Liberia, Sierra Leone, Guinea and Nigeria.

I would suggest your local stores could have a donation bin where supporters could donate jerseys for these countries

It would be a superb gesture and a great PR exercise for JD and St Mirren.

Far better than treating us like mugs with what you are currently doing.

Do you not think these people have suffered enough?

I've just purchased fourteen of the aforementioned abomination home strips at a very reasonable £7 a pop for my Staff Social Football team as we have 2 games to play in May and June

Bought all XL as some of us aren't as svelte as we like to think - so I hope they are "slim fit"

Do you not think these people have suffered enough...?

If rumours yesterday are to be believed JD Sports are delaying the release of next seasons strips as they are left with a surplus of this seasons strips and they want to sell more of these first.

Do the right thing JD.

Please gather all the remaining stock and donate these to countries affected by the Ebola outbreak. Liberia, Sierra Leone, Guinea and Nigeria.

I would suggest your local stores could have a donation bin where supporters could donate jerseys for these countries

It would be a superb gesture and a great PR exercise for JD and St Mirren.

Far better than treating us like mugs with what you are currently doing.

But wait ! That cant be so . Werent we told that sales of the current abomination were "Broadly in line with previous years " ??

I spoke with a manager at JD (wont say which store) when the first price reduction occurred, who told me the kids ones were going "OK" but the adult home sales were half of last years with plenty of all sizes still in stock. The away strip sold well enough when it was launched but they had died a death when the season started.

My personal opinion is the claim that sales were more or less on a par with previous seasons was one of the more transparent pieces of bullshit the club fed us this season.

Other opinions may vary. Terms and conditions apply... Yadda...