The Appreciation Thread

Wow, a positive new approach from the Board.

(1) Not an internal appointment

(2) A youngish manager who has cut his teeth in the lower leagues and had a modicum of success

(3) He comes with some good vibes.

It's like Danny Lennon never managed our club. blink.png

Can anyone tell me of any great signings Murray made in two and a half years at Dumbarton or what young players he has brought through while conceding 79 goals and losing over half the league games in a season?

FFS this is the most pathetic post I've ever seen. lol.gif

One of the lowest scorers in the Championship last season, second worst defence and had Cowdenbeath not been pumped 10-0 in one match Dumbarton would have had the worst defence in the division.

Indeed.

Its a truly awful appointment.

The same folk appreciating here will be calling for his head come the end of the season.

Dreadful appointment.

Indeed.

Its a truly awful appointment.

The same folk appreciating here will be calling for his head come the end of the season.

Dreadful appointment.

You clearly have a crystal ball so without knowing our squad and will make up the league you are able to forecast how negative everything will be. Ffs, fancy picking my winning lottery numbers? You must be Elvis as no one else could be that depressed without a ball being kicked.

He comes across very well in this interview, he seems like a very positive and driven young manager hungry to make his mark with Saints. Good luck to him I hope he is the man to lead us back to the SPL.

Aye I've got a fiver on him using 'just for men' by Christmas :P