Pre Season Friendlies

HSS

Hi is there a game tonight, I seen a couple of posts on facebook saying something about a match against Oldham but nothing on here also noticed it was a closed door game. Is anyone going or is it just the facebook desparados (the genuine diehards) or so they will tell us.

Big Shaun Rooney having some game time tonight. He's determined to impress along with the other 4 trialists.

He's loving his trial period at Ralston and can't speak highly enough of the training methods and coaching staff.

You know the team?

Good win against Oldham, pleased to see McLear score. I think he could be a big player for us next season, he was a bit lightweight last year but he showed some flashes of skill. If he's bulked up over the summer I think he could be our next first 11 regular from the youth system.

Good win against Oldham, pleased to see McLear score. I think he could be a big player for us next season, he was a bit lightweight last year but he showed some flashes of skill. If he's bulked up over the summer I think he could be our next first 11 regular from the youth system.

I hope he hasn't bulked up as much as me in the summer

Below is a cut and paste from the St Mirren Supporters FB page....... make of it what you will.....

Overall, St Mirren played some decent football against a strong Oldham side. Anderson Pinto and Albert Kuqi were hooked at half time, Kuqi looked very slow at times similar to Callum Ball whereas Anderson was a hard worker, never pulled out of a challenge and gave his all. Shaun Rooney, Luke Conlon, Aaron McEneff all played well but after chatting with Spalding, It seems Howieson is the only one who may earn a deal. The game went well, Saints won 1-0 thanks to a close range strike from Lewis McLear. Also well done to the buddies who took the risk of knowing it was closed doors and still travelled.

Will be a different ball game against Bradford they just skelped Motherwell 3-0 last night .

Motherwell are shite. If it wasn't for gross mismanagement of the dead blue bigots they would have been down with us. They'll be no better next season as their manager is useless.

Will be a different ball game against Bradford they just skelped Motherwell 3-0 last night .

Watched the highlights there. Hardly skelped...we will win...

BTW Murderwell also drew 1-1 with Borussia Moenchegladbach, so Bradford must be Champions league contenders surely? tongue.png