There Is No Money!

You have made several points which aren't fact at all.

Your problem is that no one else has a problem with the directors per se lending the club money and charging interest.

If have some irrefutable proof that the directors have lent the club money solely for personal gain then please post it.

Who said that? Definitely not I

Its the follow up posters that are flagging up accusations that were never made. What regarding the loans o the club are not fact? No one has identified one tiny bit that isn't fact. Maybe thats what they don't like.... Truth?

I posted fact, even Rea didn't dispute it, but choose to explain his loan arrangement, with zero interest (which i didn't realise was zero interest, and take my hat off to him for cash rolling the club in time of need! For no personal gain. All his other mortal sins still apply though)

It is actually incredible that you think Richard loses one iota of sleep over what you think of him and his motives.

If you are not trolling then you need to seek help because what you are doing isn't normal by ANY definition of the word.

If anyone on this forum knows this person please could they call in on him and make sure he's OK because this doesn't sound like a sane person posting?

Can anyone confirm if we received a parachute payment when we got relegated if so should Murray not get it to give him a chance.

The club will receive a parachute payment yes.

For finishing last place in the Premiership last season we got £810K share of the Premiership sponsors pot.

The winners of the Championship receive £405K.

So even if we were to win the league next season we would have a drop of £405K in revenue.

That's why we are given the parachute money, to soften the blow a bit and stop our finances falling off the cliff.

That is also why you will only see us issuing 1 year contracts because next season (if we stay down) we get another smaller parachute payment and then that's it, we are on our own.

I don't think our gates will suffer too much this season, if anything they should actually go UP given who we are playing and in the hope that we are competing at the right end of the table, but all other sponsorship money will reduce because of the drop in media exposure we get by being in the second tier.

What makes I laugh is Div can come on here and give us his insider info that the club will be sold before the week is out and the usual ass lickers get in line for a chocolate dib-dab. But if Impost irrefutable fact as the board when asked at the last AGM explained the sums under 'Interest' in the accounts were from loan repayments,which we know are only from/to board members, i get all the muppets trying to make themselves look less boring by posting a load of reactionary bollocks!

I posted fact, even Rea didn't dispute it, but choose to explain his loan arrangement, with zero interest (which i didn't realise was zero interest, and take my hat off to him for cash rolling the club in time of need! For no personal gain. All his other mortal sins still apply though)

You would have thought all the Fact Hunts on here would be able to tell the difference from fact and fiction?

The club didn't get sold to the Argentinian consortium in the end but my information at the time I received it was good information. Something happened to scupper the deal but yes, hands up, I got that one wrong.

The problem with you is that you speak in riddles and never give a straight answer to anything when you are challenged. Then you typically resort to abuse, the latest line being that your fellow supporters are "muppets".

If you want respect you need to give some back. It's a two way street.

What makes I laugh is Div can come on here and give us his insider info that the club will be sold before the week is out and the usual ass lickers get in line for a chocolate dib-dab. But if Impost irrefutable fact as the board when asked at the last AGM explained the sums under 'Interest' in the accounts were from loan repayments,which we know are only from/to board members, i get all the muppets trying to make themselves look less boring by posting a load of reactionary bollocks!

You would have thought all the Fact Hunts on here would be able to tell the difference from fact and fiction?

How do you know that none of the interest was on the finance towards the Dome?

As for the Argie deal, everything I saw pointed at it being true. As soon as I saw the one sided reporting from a certain journalist I knew it was in doubt. Neither Div or his contact could be held responsible for the collective behaviour of our board...or even of the group pulling out. I know as much about what actually happened in the end as you do about the interest.

Div it would seem that our financial situation at present appears sound given that in addition to the parachute payment we have already realised around £600k from season ticket sales.Moreover I would expect us to receive hopefully at least £200k from hosting the Celtic friendlies.I would just like us to offer more than one year deals to attract a better standard of player.We shall see.

Div it would seem that our financial situation at present appears sound given that in addition to the parachute payment we have already realised around £600k from season ticket sales.Moreover I would expect us to receive hopefully at least £200k from hosting the Celtic friendlies.I would just like us to offer more than one year deals to attract a better standard of player.We shall see.

drop down this season is not such a financial hit however next season will be if we don't go up. We have to make a challenge this season

I don't remember you taking your hat off to rea / Maxi Group at the time of their interest free loan. Did you not start a similar meltdown scenario thread back then?

The club will receive a parachute payment yes.

For finishing last place in the Premiership last season we got £810K share of the Premiership sponsors pot.

The winners of the Championship receive £405K.

So even if we were to win the league next season we would have a drop of £405K in revenue.

That's why we are given the parachute money, to soften the blow a bit and stop our finances falling off the cliff.

That is also why you will only see us issuing 1 year contracts because next season (if we stay down) we get another smaller parachute payment and then that's it, we are on our own.

I don't think our gates will suffer too much this season, if anything they should actually go UP given who we are playing and in the hope that we are competing at the right end of the table, but all other sponsorship money will reduce because of the drop in media exposure we get by being in the second tier.

How much are the parachute payments?

Its the follow up posters that are flagging up accusations that were never made. What regarding the loans o the club are not fact? No one has identified one tiny bit that isn't fact. Maybe thats what they don't like.... Truth?

Maybe the bit where you said the lenders were getting preferential interest rates? You can't possibly know that, so yet another makey-uppy 'fact' from you.

Personally, although you claim to have "posted fact" i am not sensing many people saluting your quest for truth. It fell to davidg to post the actual figures from the accounts and no one on the forum seems appalled the board may have charged less than £5k interest on loans worth almost £170k.

It's now over to you to post evidence that banks are lending to Scottish football clubs who have cleared their old debts and looking to have bank debts again, and post the info on how much cheaper taking out loans of £170k would have been if they had gone with a bank instead of funding the loans themselves. Given the interest charged was less than £5k split between a group of directors, how much are you suggesting any director has profited from lending to SMFC over what a bank might have charged?

I'm also still waiting to hear why Div and the BAWA should try and stump up £170k in loans at the same rate of interest as the board charged.

Edited by Dibbles old paperboy

No, it was YOU in your original post who accused the board if being on the 'gravy train'.

Yes, it is indeed a fact that the directors loaned the club money and charged interest.

Personally I don't have a problem with that.

What I want to know from you is what facts you have to back up your accusation that the directors are on the 'gravy train'.

Why do posters keep asking me to tell you what loans and interest board members have set up with the club? Shouldn't you be asking for the info from the horses mouth?

The figures posted by another forum member do not illustrate the amounts of interest paid on loans. It came up at the AGM and the board were quick to sweep it under the carpet. But the facts are there. Ask the board, i mean surely they will tell you the full,story... Right?

The club didn't get sold to the Argentinian consortium in the end but my information at the time I received it was good information. Something happened to scupper the deal but yes, hands up, I got that one wrong.

The problem with you is that you speak in riddles and never give a straight answer to anything when you are challenged. Then you typically resort to abuse, the latest line being that your fellow supporters are "muppets".

If you want respect you need to give some back. It's a two way street.

Aye right, respect... Are you going to post more of your photos in response to posters you don't like? You couldnae make it up!