Qos V St Mirren

Not what I expected, but I'm absolutely delighted with the result. thumbup2.gif

Very happy for our new management team.

Still think Sir Thommo will reach double figures...............

Funny that the usual sad, negative arseholes haven't infested the thread yet.whistling.gif

I would describe negativity from someone as not expecting a win.

Class reply, you spout your negative pish and expect that nobody will call you an arse, you are an out and out arse and elvis as your alias confirms that.

Elvis will have another 50 off the wrist today, redrawbawz for all the wind ups this imbecilic cretin is doing on this forum, I can

say with a reasonable degree of certainty that elvis is as thick as shit, if brains were chocolate he couldn't fill a smartie.

No need, it's just negativity from people who did not go to the game, they would rather troll through these pages and spout their own brand of negativity.

I would also add that Lord Pity Me was at the game, clapping,singing,cheering and high fiving with the rest of us - what were you doing ?

It looks like you can also go to the game and still spout negativity on the forum.

I would also add that Lord Pity Me was at the game, clapping,singing,cheering and high fiving with the rest of us - what were you doing ?

I can vouch for LPM. He was on the same train as us back from Dumfries. Nice to put a face to a previously unknown forum poster.

Great day out, despite my sleep deprivation from coming off night shift at 6am and getting up to catch the train at 10.15. A comfortable win in a good old fashioned ground, enjoyed in the sunshine, followed by a few beers before and during the train journey.

Fantastic result yesterday!

And sounded like the experience 'spine' played a big part.

I do wonder though if Murray maybe does have some kind of problem with Goodwin, at least if the Sunday Mail (I know!) report is to believed:

"And Murray reckons his veterans can help guide Buddies’ current crop of youngsters in their promotion bid.

The ex-Dumbarton boss said: “Andy Webster, Steven Thompson and Jamie Langfield all did very well. We’re going to need their experience as the season progresses."

Seems like one veteran missing from that list?

I do wonder though if Murray maybe does have some kind of problem with Goodwin, at least if the Sunday Mail (I know!) report is to believed:

"And Murray reckons his veterans can help guide Buddies’ current crop of youngsters in their promotion bid.

The ex-Dumbarton boss said: “Andy Webster, Steven Thompson and Jamie Langfield all did very well. We’re going to need their experience as the season progresses."

Goody's only 32. That's classed as a "seasoned professional" these days?

Likes to keep a low profile, does our Jim.

Any clips of anything at all so far?

There's a clip from the photographer for the official site where you can just about see Thompson's goal: https://instagram.com/p/7QqFsqS032/

Queens are usually quite good at putting stuff online, although they haven't done last week's game yet so dunno when they'll do ours.

At least I admit it.:wink:

What label?

I think his attitude is that of an old firm glory hunter.

Help. I'm being "bullied". :lol

No... You are just being a cock. What about letting fellow saints fans have their opinion, without resulting to playground name calling? You've got more chance getting a rise out of Errol Flynn than me! Edited by Lord Pityme