St Mirren V Sevco Internationale 25/10/2015

Lord Pityme

Mind you , fwiw , they could let us in for free & i still wouldn`t go.

I hate their bigoted sectarian nonsense and how the rules of behaviour laid down by our board as a condition of entry to our stadium dont seem to apply to either of the ugly sisters.

This weekend we had yet another "show racism the red card" campaign (& rightly so) yet week, month & year after year the authorities continue to tolerate their shite .

Booooo ! Your team are playing at home and your going to watch American football a game where Ruby pusses have to wear protection.

Really what has become of some Saints fans. Always thought it was about supporting your team no matter who comes calling to town. We have every chance of beating them.

I miss home games too, when they clash with the NFL at Wembley. Big deal. The BoD already have my ST money in the bank, so I won't be missed. Wembley NFL trips are bloody brilliant. Home St Mirren games are shit... Mostly.

Utterly disgusted at South Sfrican Refs, the IRB and now again our Board. WTF £25 are they just taking the piss.

You just cant feel the unity can you. No wonder Ross County, Caley and Hamilton are in a different league and stratosphere.

Hope we win but more importantly Board GTF again

hi im a St Mirren fan now living in west lothain and im wondering if you need to be on the clubs database to buy tickets for the Rangers match because im not on the clubs databse because I cant really go to games anymore and this game is one of the only games I can go to this season can anybody help me out?

hi im a St Mirren fan now living in west lothain and im wondering if you need to be on the clubs database to buy tickets for the Rangers match because im not on the clubs databse because I cant really go to games anymore and this game is one of the only games I can go to this season can anybody help me out?

I was speaking to a former SMFC employee today and she was telling me she got knocked back for tickets because she wasn't on the database.She got tickets after a couple of phone calls upstairs.She was telling me that a Saints Fan with a Northern Ireland address was knocked back for tickets because of his address.Again this was sorted out after a couple of calls.

Best bet is to phone the ticket office and see what they say.If it's negative get on the phone to Brian Caldwell or SGG.

If The Club are going to such lengths to stop sevco followers getting home end tickets then I guess any who do manage to get them will be removed from the Stadium.

I was speaking to a former SMFC employee today and she was telling me she got knocked back for tickets because she wasn't on the database.She got tickets after a couple of phone calls upstairs.She was telling me that a Saints Fan with a Northern Ireland address was knocked back for tickets because of his address.Again this was sorted out after a couple of calls.

Best bet is to phone the ticket office and see what they say.If it's negative get on the phone to Brian Caldwell or SGG.

If The Club are going to such lengths to stop sevco followers getting home end tickets then I guess any who do manage to get them will be removed from the Stadium.

Do you have a number for Brian Caldwell?