The Blue Puke Fc 2012 V St Mirren. Petrofac Cup 28/11/15

shull

Yes gate will be halved minus costs, so it's a good pay day for the club. I guess there will be minimum of 20k there paying an average of 10 quid say... So yeah will be in the region of 100 grand for the club.

Wonder what we are going to spend that on...

Here is hoping the BOD,s will at last see some sense and hopefully have sufficient funds to dismiss Mr Ian "arrogant" Murray immediately.

Edited by stripey

I'm in Manchester this weekend for footy team " night out"

Does anyone know a bar that might be showing the game in sunny Manchester?

Big sports bars with LOTS of screens are usually happy to stick the game one of them, if you just ask.

Here's a list of those in Manchester:

http://www.manchesterbars.com/sports.htm

Must be one close to where you're going. Shouldn't be stowed out and unavailable at 12.15 on a Saturday....

Awrabest.

Ps if you take a laptop or iPad, you know you can watch Alba online?

Despite having such a poor season so far I have woken up thinking we might actually sneak this 1-0 with our one and only shot on target compared to Rangers 22 on target.

Murray will be lauded by the media for a disciplined performance from his team and he can come out post match and say 'I told you I know more than the saints fans'.

Away from all the negativity surrounding the club it would be great to get a win today as there is nothing sweeter than beating Rangers / The Rangers. ;-)

C'mon the saints! :-)

Sadly Murray still in charge for this one so:

Langfield

Reid Baird Webster Kelly

Mallan Carswell

Doesn't Really Matter

At all

The 3 attacking mids and the forward will be running around trying to catch aimlessly punted high balls which they won't get near all afternoon but one of them will be fouled 25 yards out in the 78th minute

1-0 Saints (Mallan 78)

COYS

KTF (but I've never seen a shooglier peg)