Miller The Organ Grinder, Murray The Monkey?

Given all the who-haa from the club, appointing him as assistant and not coach, media interviews lined up etc....

Isn't Miller in effect being given Murray's job?

Can anyone who knows his previous forsee Miller glibly standing by and letting Murray manage things???

If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck and looks like a duck... Guess what?

I think Miller has been brought in with a view to staving off some of the much deserved criticism the board have been getting, but also to force Murray into walking so Miller can step right in there!

Looks like the board want someone else to do their dirty work.

Given all the who-haa from the club, appointing him as assistant and not coach, media interviews lined up etc....

Can anyone who knows his previous forsee Miller glibly standing by and letting Murray manage things???

I think Miller has been brought in with a view to staving off some of the much deserved criticism the board have been getting, but also to force Murray into walking so Miller can step right in there!

http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/st-mirren/1331927-alex-miller-im-at-st-mirren-to-help-ian-murray-not-to-take-his-job/

Not that you'll believe it.

Well it would be unlikely for him to come out and say. "Murray is a dud, feck that assistant malarkey, i'm huvin his joab"

That said Miller said enough in his interview to suggest he wants one more crack at management, and how many championship clubs have the TV cameras round when they appoint a new assistant?

Here is a Lord Pityme prediction...

By Christmas (also known as Tommy C Ta-Ta time) if we suffer the same general results and performances Miller will step into his shoes!

Remember the board said they "would have" appointed an experienced man to succeed Tommy had one been available!!!

Why is it anything the club does you have got to come in with size 12 boots and give it a good kick.

Seriously are you Stuart Dickson :

Or even hoo ha!

Why did,nt the board just go for Alex Miller in the first place? or was it the case that it was hoped that Ian Murray would come good, whatever way you look at it Murray will not come out of this with any credit to his name.

Its absoulately riduclous the BOD,s have waited until we are in the position we are. Why dont the BOD,s just not come out with a statement that they got it wrong with the appointment of Murray. Instead of having the current pantomime.

How does the new set-up work? Does Murray continue to kid all that he has the respect of the players whilst never exhibiting any form of leadership/presence? Is Murray now a puppet to the experience of Miller and will the players now pick up on this farce further devaluing the manager?

I want our team to progress up the table, I can't understand how this can happen though with this new set-up and Murray continuing as our front/manager.

Oh give it a rest, you f*cking moron.