I Do Not Want Us To Lose On Friday.

Ronnie

Maybe could find a better title rather than happy to lose.

I would be willing to lose on Friday if it meant Murray losing his job.

While I don't like seeing anyone losing there job Murray like Craig last season is on borrowed time and it's a matter of when not if he gets sacked.

The sacrifice of 1 derby defeat to get a change in at the club is a price worth paying in my opinion.

The other option stick with Murray and potentially get relegated.

I don't know any Saints fan still wanting Murray to stay Morton win get Murray out start to rebuild.

Edited by Ronnie

While I don't like seeing anyone losing there job Murray like Craig last season is on borrowed time and it's a matter of when not if he gets sacked.

The sacrifice of 1 derby defeat to get a change in at the club is a price worth paying in my opinion.

I don't know any Saints fan still wanting Murray to stay Morton win get Murray out start to rebuild.

More anti the ST. Mirren manager than pro St. Mirren.

Very sad.

I hope we win.

A loss would be terrible however I don't believe Murray would be sacked.

Any talk about sack him and we'll improve should be tempered with what people have been saying since Gus was sacked.

Your making a massive assumption that defeat would definitely spell the end for Murray. How can you be so sure that your willing us to lose what to most fans is the most important game of the season so far. I'm far from convinced we will sack Murray even if we lose so 100% no way would I be happy to lose to Morton and bar the usual 4 or 5 suspects I think most folk will say the same. If Gilmour was to come out and say he's gone if we lose then no doubt a few more would take it but that is never going to happen and even if he did I would still be gutted to lose to that mob.

We will win comfortably on Friday.

Murray wont be sacked this year.

St Mirren will start picking up good results over the next few weeks.

It will be a 'Merry Christmas' for the Saints support due to improving on field performances. :)

COYS

That's the spirit shull.

Oh it's not shull. Actually I agree I think and hope we might just start to get our act together.

We will win comfortably on Friday.

Murray wont be sacked this year.

St Mirren will start picking up good results over the next few weeks.

It will be a 'Merry Christmas' for the Saints support due to improving on field performances. smile.png

COYS

4 sweeping claims - I don't gamble, but I suspect you could get 10 Billion to 1 odds on these coming true.

Murray is a dud - every day we don't accept that is a day's extra pay - get him out - then the rebuilding can begin.

At least you don't lack optimism!

I hate the thought of the soap dodgers taking any points off us - but if we even draw Murray should be away!

I always hope we win, whoever we are playing whenever we are playing them.

Amazes me that some Saints fans don't feel the same way.

No Saints fan really wants anything different - we ALL want to win every game - even the seemingly impossible.

Trouble is, we have been so pi**sh poor this season, lots of us don't want any more of the same.

So if there is something that can change this it becomes attractive.

So we ALL want to beat the Ton, and it is a possibility, but no matter the outcome of that 1 game, unless we suddenly learn how to win regularly in this pi**sh poor league, the fans will demand change - and so they should -

This season so far is so far below reasonable expectations and that is killing us! We care deeply at the current state - it is completely unacceptable - we have every right to be performing better than this with our budget, facilities etc.

Seriously, have you seen the state of the thread on P&B? There are Ton fans who think they're f**king brilliant because they're above us in the league for the first time this millennium.

f**k em, I hope we win and I hope it sparks the start of an unbeaten run between now and the end of the season, which results in a play-off victory, promotion and a new contract for Murray. Though at this stage I'd settle for just gubbing f**king Morton.

Are your middle and last names f**king & Pickering..?

Nothing Justifies wanting your team to lose, especially a fuctard like Murray!

SMTID.... It means what it says on the tin!

I'd be happy for Murray to stay but not unconditionally, I want him to stay providing he can work alongside Alex Miller and sort us the fcuk out quickly. I do not want to see St Mirren beaten by Morton on Friday, and if beating them gets us a home win and galvanises the squad to kick on then brilliant.

Whether it happens I'm not so sure, but I never want to lose to Morton and always want whoever is employed at Saints to do well.

No Saints fan really wants anything different - we ALL want to win every game - even the seemingly impossible.

Trouble is, we have been so pi**sh poor this season, lots of us don't want any more of the same.

So if there is something that can change this it becomes attractive.

So we ALL want to beat the Ton, and it is a possibility, but no matter the outcome of that 1 game, unless we suddenly learn how to win regularly in this pi**sh poor league, the fans will demand change - and so they should -

This season so far is so far below reasonable expectations and that is killing us! We care deeply at the current state - it is completely unacceptable - we have every right to be performing better than this with our budget, facilities etc.

You dont care enough to put your hand in your pocket and do something about it.