The Alex Rae And David Farrell Appreciation Thread

shull

Anyone hear Alex Rae on Clyde saying most of his targets for next season are already taken????

Worrying times if true

Isn't that what Tommy Craig said a while back when he showed us "The White Paper" of transfer targets we missed out on which resulted in us getting duds like

Caldwell & Ball.

I'd like to see the club go for Liam Buchanan from Livi. Proven Goalscorer and we will probably have a better chance of signing him if Livi go down.

He said most as he could not approach them until he knew which league we would be in.

He said he still had one or two that he would like to get in then see what's available

He said one or two in the interview last Saturday after the Morton game.

He also said in the PDE midweek, that he had 9 or 10 players signed up for next season, which would leave him needing 10 players for next season.

Please stop posting made up shite.

Edited by FTOF

Rae has fulfilled his remit, which was to keep the club in this division. He will no doubt be allowed another season to see if he can improve on the dismal performances when he has some of his "own" players. As I have said before, if Saints had any ambitions they would not have employed the likes of Alex Rae, that's beyond dispute.

What I would like to know is that if the supposed signing targets he had in mind ( excuses in early it sounds like)are now out of reach, no doubt due to lack of funds, will the fans still be expected to pay Premiership prices for a lower end second division club next season ?

Paid only the scantest of interest in Saturdays latest defeat, and will have even less for the final one of yet another shambles of a season.

Rae has fulfilled his remit, which was to keep the club in this division. He will no doubt be allowed another season to see if he can improve on the dismal performances when he has some of his "own" players. As I have said before, if Saints had any ambitions they would not have employed the likes of Alex Rae, that's beyond dispute.

What I would like to know is that if the supposed signing targets he had in mind ( excuses in early it sounds like)are now out of reach, no doubt due to lack of funds, will the fans still be expected to pay Premiership prices for a lower end second division club next season ?

Paid only the scantest of interest in Saturdays latest defeat, and will have even less for the final one of yet another shambles of a season.

And?

So who should have been Manager then?Moyes?Mourinho?Rodgers?Di Matteo?

All out of work and,I'm quite sure,desperate to manage The Buds.

Who would you have picked Froggie?

So who should have been Manager then?Moyes?Mourinho?Rodgers?Di Matteo?

All out of work and,I'm quite sure,desperate to manage The Buds.

Who would you have picked Froggie?

My point is that Saints DONT have any ambition, that's why Rae got the job, and therefore very little can be expected of someone like that.

The main gripe I have is with the admission prices. Second rate manager, players, entertainment, division, but top flight prices.

Please dispute any of that.

My point is that Saints DONT have any ambition, that's why Rae got the job, and therefore very little can be expected of someone like that.

The main gripe I have is with the admission prices. Second rate manager, players, entertainment, division, but top flight prices.

So with your ambition tell us who you would have picked as Manager?

I'll bite and dispute it.

What qualifies you to judge Alex Rae's managerial ability in the first place to label it second rate and a lack of ambition?

I was totally underwhelmed by his appointment but am more than prepared to give him a chance, supporting him in the job.

Considering the car crash he took over and the fact that he was working with an unmotivated group of players with unrest among them, I think it would be unrealistic to expext any more of him at this stage.

I said Saints don't have any ambition, nothing about myself.

I`m sure if I had made a suggestion, whoever chose Rae wouldn't have take a blind bit of notice anyway.

Yet again no real answer. ????

Usual from the eternal doom & gloom merchant, criticised with nothing to suggest as an alternative, never mind an improvement.

Absolute walloper.

The dispute I have is how you can judge performances of the team and Alex's performances based on attending zero games.

Yet again no real answer.

Usual from the eternal doom & gloom merchant, criticised with nothing to suggest as an alternative, never mind an improvement.

Nice to see I have riled you. As for the personal abuse, only what I`d expect from the likes of you.

Absolute walloper.

Yet again no real answer.

Nice to see I have riled you. As for the personal abuse, only what I`d expect from the likes of you.

Absolute walloper.

The abuse you dish out to the club and manager doesn't count then? bangin.gif

Dishes it out, gets all upset when it's returned. lol.gif

Typical, no answers, no idea how much of a hypocrite you are and just plain old NO IDEA. bye1.gifbye1.gifbye1.gif

Run along you pathetic excuse for a human being. thumbdown.gif

Edited by faraway saint