West Bank Makeover

Hope the rest of the ground gets the same paint job, had to laugh at the photo in the PDE yesterday though - a painter in his overalls doing the work and being assisted by fitzy and some other dude who were not suitably dressed for painting walls, didn't see any paint splashes on their clothing so they must be really tidy painters.

Hope the rest of the ground gets the same paint job, had to laugh at the photo in the PDE yesterday though - a painter in his overalls doing the work and being assisted by fitzy and some other dude who were not suitably dressed for painting walls, didn't see any paint splashes on their clothing so they must be really tidy painters.

Fitzy's done it before at the old Saint Mirren Park. An expert under the stewardship of one A.F. I believe.

Thousand. Donated to FC by Screwfix. And I know you don't anything we do. So ask to see Screwfix books.

I think you might have misunderstood me Gary. I was just shocked that it cost £1000 to paint the panels. So tell me i don't what ? and why on earth would i want to see the Screwfix books.