buddiecat

Buy The Buds

Guest TPAFKATS

If she doesn't want a Saints Top, she will want a Real Madrid one with Ronaldo 7 on the back. That whole strip will probably be more than £50.

She has been wanting a new Saints one since April to wear at the Dome at the weekend.

The Club always seem to be miss a trick.

Only a few weeks ago, I walked into Main Reception to hand over £50 cash for Car Parking Ticket.

Money is still in my Wallet due to inefficiencies at the Club. They advertised the tickets before having them to sell.

I am getting as tired at the Board have been.

Paid enough for now.

Park in the street and that's another 4 months of direct debits to buy the buds covered. :-)

Park in the street and that's another 4 months of direct debits to buy the buds covered. :-)

Need to pay for a Taxi to the Stadium after parking.

And back to the Car.

thumbup2.gif

What's happening? (to coin a phrase)

Oh aye.

Tired St Mirren fans are selling St Mirren Football Club to St Mirren fans, who presently urnae tired, for an absolute fortune.

Showing 904 now. My prediction by the deadline was 900-910. Surely to goodness, with some pledging £25 per month, the GLS/SMiSA takeover will fly. If a deal cannot be done here, when will SG & Co ever sell the club?

Hope this works out. COYS.

If we fall just short of the 1000 mark but the financial target is met due to the £25 a month pledges, is it possible the deal will still go ahead?

ETA: I'm assuming the figure of 1000 signups includes a large tolerence to account for people cancelling or unforeseen costs?

Edited by irvine_buddie