Perfidious Albion

St.Ricky

Hardly his fault if the goalkeeper comes and misses 2 crosses.

Not blaming him at all, just find it a tad ironic that his return was seen by many as the answer to our defensive problems. 40 minutes into his competitive debut we've conceded 3 goals against Albion Rovers.

It's surprising to absolutely no one that Clangers is the man at fault yet again. I say this every time he throws in goals for the other team, I hope he never plays for us again. Fingers crossed this is the time this hope comes to fruition.

1 minute ago, saint in exile said:

No disrespect to the wee Rovers, but if we can't beat them in normal time, we should chuck it.  What a f*cking joke.

It may have escaped your notice that Raith have lost to a side from a lower division than Albion and the Arabs are drawing t home to a side lower in league 1 than Albion.  People have lost all sense of perspective when viewing the gap between the leagues up here these days.  When we used to beat teams from a higher division how did we view the gap then?

1 minute ago, rabuddies said:

It may have escaped your notice that Raith have lost to a side from a lower division than Albion and the Arabs are drawing t home to a side lower in league 1 than Albion.  People have lost all sense of perspective when viewing the gap between the leagues up here these days.  When we used to beat teams from a higher division how did we view the gap then?

It may have escaped your notice we are playing a full strength team and still cant win .

Just now, rabuddies said:

I'll hold back on gloating till I see what kind of side United and others put out.

What I do know is we put out a supposedly strong side against a struggling lower league team.

5 minutes ago, rabuddies said:

I couldn't care less who the others lose to.  It's Saints I'm concerned about, and we are currently sh*te.