Kyle McAllister

JJ McG

6 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Check the back of your cab, your troll seems to post some shite after most of your posts....................and make sure you double lock your door at night, he's getting creepy. :lol:

#suchaloser

As you seem to be my pet troll, I rejoice.  :)

I am merely ignoring shull, in my own way.   With honesty.

1 minute ago, shull said:

He is so boring and contributes nothing original.  Can't even get a laugh out of him. 

I will not ignore him. 

Maybe, just maybe, he will post a gem. 

You're SO brave - not ignoring me but not responding with logic and discussion - just childish emoticons such as...

Such as that gem which I have been posting :snore

...which was just a copy of several of yours, I guess you must be rolling in the aisles?

Though, like your posts, I thought it a boring and unambitious use of your time..

:)

I seem to get some likes for my posts, so they can't be as unoriginal and vacuous as yours or those of the Saudi bum-buddie, can they...?

34 minutes ago, shull said:

He is so boring and contributes nothing original.  Can't even get a laugh out of him. 

I will not ignore him. 

Maybe, just maybe, he will post a gem. 

Bit harsh. . . 

. . . on Smokie . . . 

. . . but only a bit.:P

30 minutes ago, antrin said:

You're SO brave - not ignoring me but not responding with logic and discussion - just childish emoticons such as...

...which was just a copy of several of yours, I guess you must be rolling in the aisles?

Though, like your posts, I thought it a boring and unambitious use of your time..

I seem to get some likes for my posts, so they can't be as unoriginal and vacuous as yours or those of the Saudi bum-buddie, can they...?

He He :whistle:jerrry

Edited by insaintee
better emoji

37 minutes ago, antrin said:

Getting weird. 

You seem besotted with ' bum '

That's the third time in the past day or so. 

Getting worried about the thoughts going through your head. 

6 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

Errrrr... Kyle McAllister you say?

Oh aye... I vaguely remember him from the start of this thread!

Great player!

It's so unlike shull and faraway to take a topic off post! :o

aye.

Naw.

Ping.

Pong.

:snore

Edited by antrin

^^^^^^ 4 posts all off topic. :1eye So far up his own arse he can't see he's an absolute walloper. :byebye  Back onto ignore, you do make me laugh.......at you, clown. :happyclapper

Oh I like Kyle..................although we have too many Kyles so it could be any of them, is that off topic? :lol:

Edited by faraway saint

Best case scenario (perhaps for all parties) would be the club receiving a very healthy fee for the lad, and his new club loaning him back to us.

The player will continue to benefit from first team experience at Saints. I doubt he would at Sunderland or Villa, etc.

I'm pretty sure there is precedent for this type of arrangement.

I know it was mentioned earlier in this thread but when's his contract up, the summer? Lads been there since he was 4 years old, would be great if he ties down like the other midfielders.  If he doesn't at least we won't lose him for completely nothing.  

Would like to see that rule changed to be more beneficial to smaller clubs instead of big clubs swooping in, then a huge number of the players not developing into anything further. 

15 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

I know it was mentioned earlier in this thread but when's his contract up, the summer? Lads been there since he was 4 years old, would be great if he ties down like the other midfielders.  If he doesn't at least we won't lose him for completely nothing.  

Would like to see that rule changed to be more beneficial to smaller clubs instead of big clubs swooping in, then a huge number of the players not developing into anything further. 

Hopefully we can get him signed up soon, not sure when his current deal expires but I've a feeling it is next summer.

Mallan is signed up to Summer 2018, Morgan and Magennis to Summer 2019. I'd hope we could get McAllister to commit to a 2019 deal too.

Just now, TopCat said:

If you were his agent, would you advise him to sign a new deal with us?

I certainly wouldn't.

No , i`d advise him to go to the likes of Sunderland, etc, sign a deal. Sit on the bench ,not even be allowed to train with the first team lose all confidence before getting loaned out to Falkirk in two years time.

The lad is 17 , he has a great future in the game if he receives the right guidance and support for his age, ability and the stage his fledgling career is at. Staying at Saints for another couple of years will do him no harm at all.