Referee Statistics Andrew Dallas and others 2019

2 minutes ago, turrabuddie said:
1 hour ago, proudtobeabuddy said:
I really think that as a club we should put in a complaint about Dallas. Ok we lost to the better team and we move on but we can't keep on accepting such blatant bias.

It's not just for this match or for us. It's to prevent similar mistakes being made in future matches, regardless of the teams involved.

Above Gilmour says that it is sad , yes it is sad that someone like Dallas can get away with that kind or corrupt refereeing in broad daylight in front of thousands of witnesses.  .

Above Gilmour says that it is sad , yes it is sad that someone like Dallas can get away with that kind or corrupt refereeing in broad daylight in front of thousands of witnesses.  .
And as someone else posted earlier, many more viewers on TV. Looking forward to hear what Sportscene have to say about his performance.

In the period 1979 to 1986, St Mirren averaged just 2 points per season less than Rangers in the league.

Rangers were placed 4th in the all time table for that period, well behind Aberdeen and Dundee United.

Yet, during this period, St Mirren won no major trophies and reached no major finals.

Rangers meanwhile won 4 major trophies - as many as St Mirren have in our entire history.

Dundee United won just 2 major cups - half of what Rangers won. This despite having a far superior side, as shown by their far greater points tally. And also, as shown by the fact that they won the league during this period and reached the European Cup Semi Final and won many great games in Europe.

Rangers achieved nothing in Europe.

Aberdeen won 5 major domestic cups - just 1 more than Rangers - during this period. This despite being league champions 3 times and winning the European Cup Winners Cup.

Indeed, Rangers reached more domestic cup finals than any club during this spell.

The point is that, referees could only do so much to help Rangers in the league, but it was never going to be enough to turn a mid table side into title challengers.

And in Europe, obviously they had no help from referees.

But in 1 off cup matches, referee decisions ( and dodgy cup draws) were able to win them major trophies.

Scottish football is no better than wrestling. It’s a fix.

And as someone else posted earlier, many more viewers on TV. Looking forward to hear what Sportscene have to say about his performance.

My sevco fans mates all seen to think they were stonewall penalty’s, there’s a surprise. Scottish football is totally fecked that yesterday has got to be one of the worst refereeing performances I’ve ever witnessed & there had been some pretty bad ones.
We’ll wait & see if any action is taken. Do I think refs are biased, don’t know but one thing I do know some are not fit for purpose.

Considering this mob were liquidated, didn't bother to pay their debts including many to small businesses, and were then just allowed to carry on regardless, I don't see what everyone is so surprised about! The dodgy penalties are a drop in the ocean!

I'd normally say best just to move on but 3 dodgy penalties is a piss take! Club should be taking it up with the SFA on Monday and demanding this gimp be demoted.

1 hour ago, ged62 said:

My sevco fans mates all seen to think they were stonewall penalty’s, there’s a surprise. Scottish football is totally fecked that yesterday has got to be one of the worst refereeing performances I’ve ever witnessed & there had been some pretty bad ones.
We’ll wait & see if any action is taken. Do I think refs are biased, don’t know but one thing I do know some are not fit for purpose.

It reads the same on their forum, and on social media. None of them can admit the referee had a shocker, instead they cite the “5th” penalty not given, or that we didn’t have any shots on goal. Don’t expect any less from them tbh, yet you can guarantee had that been Celtic against us they’d have been fuming.

4 hours ago, ged62 said:

Two episodes of Simulation by Ibrox players and bad decision by the linesman lead to 3 penalties. The other involving Ethan was correct. I have to say that Ibrox supporting friends gave the same calls but without mentioning simulation .

1 hour ago, St.Ricky said:

Two episodes of Simulation by Ibrox players and bad decision by the linesman lead to 3 penalties. The other involving Ethan was correct. I have to say that Ibrox supporting friends gave the same calls but without mentioning simulation .

Simulation can be embaressing , Isma did it against the jungle jims and paid the price but the result stayed the same of course. .

From Twitter: @agentscotland:
“Andrew Dallas has been in charge of 12 Scottish #Premiership games in 2018-19, three of those games involved Rangers, he's awarded them six penalties in those three games In the nine other Premiership games he's refereed this season he's only awarded two penalties.”

Ie penalties per game rate:
With Rangers, for Rangers: 6/3=  2 per game
no Rangers, for other teams: 2/9= 0.22 per game

Dallas’ Rangers penalty rate…  9 times more likely. 

I wonder what kind of measures the authorities use to alert themselves to issues that need might need to be scrutinized/ managed?

Edited by Paisleyporridge

7 hours ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

It reads the same on their forum, and on social media. None of them can admit the referee had a shocker, instead they cite the “5th” penalty not given, or that we didn’t have any shots on goal. Don’t expect any less from them tbh, yet you can guarantee had that been Celtic against us they’d have been fuming.

I looked through the texts on the BBC record of the match.  Their Official reports  show no attempts at goal but the text reports indicate otherwise and the match stats show 5 attempts (none on target)   Strange. 

Am I being paranoid? 

Edited by St.Ricky

1 hour ago, St.Ricky said:

I looked through the texts on the BBC record of the match.  Their Official reports  show no attempts at goal but the text reports indicate otherwise and the match stats show 5 attempts (none on target)   Strange. 

Am I being paranoid? 

FlashScores had us down for 5 shots (0 on target). From our own Match Report Simeon Jackson headed over, had a shot go over as well. Think there was other chances mentioned but those were the two I remember off the top of my head.

14 hours ago, DougJamie said:

Seem to remember Collum had it in for us 2015. Omens not good. As bad as yesterdays performance was by Dallas he hardly cost us 3 points. 

Maybe one point . As they wouldn't have scored if they weren't awarded penalties . Their first penalty was very similar to one we  never got in Perth earlier on in the season .

21 hours ago, DougJamie said:

Are we really surprised. Look at Celtic as well if its tight ..... been this way as long as i have followed footy. After yesterday. I actually miss the Championship.....

Too true. The whole affair on Saturday was an utter embarrassment to the game up here. Top flight football in Scotland eh ..........................?

To think some complain about artificial pitches, ha, that's way down the priority list of shame, start with the clearly inept not fit for purpose referees please.

Referee awards four penalties in a single game, upon review three are highly contentious.  I mean ffs,  its a joke.

9 hours ago, Paisleyporridge said:
From Twitter: @agentscotland:
“Andrew Dallas has been in charge of 12 Scottish #Premiership games in 2018-19, three of those games involved Rangers, he's awarded them six penalties in those three games In the nine other Premiership games he's refereed this season he's only awarded two penalties.”

Ie penalties per game rate:
With Rangers, for Rangers: 6/3=  2 per game
no Rangers, for other teams: 2/9= 0.22 per game

Dallas’ Rangers penalty rate…  9 times more likely. 

I wonder what kind of measures the authorities use to alert themselves to issues that need might need to be scrutinized/ managed?

A question worth asking and worthy of an answer from official quarters. 

22 minutes ago, Seaside Nipper said:

Too true. The whole affair on Saturday was an utter embarrassment to the game up here. Top flight football in Scotland eh ..........................?

To think some complain about artificial pitches, ha, that's way down the priority list of shame, start with the clearly inept not fit for purpose referees please.

Referee awards four penalties in a single game, upon review three are highly contentious.  I mean ffs,  its a joke.

Agree with that, although I think it's more down to cheating than ineptitude. Everyone knows who Andrew Dallas supports. 

On Saturday he didn't even hide that fact. 

5 minutes ago, munoz said:

Agree with that, although I think it's more down to cheating than ineptitude. Everyone knows who Andrew Dallas supports. 

On Saturday he didn't even hide that fact. 

You would like to  think officials would cringe with embarrassment at referee showings like that and move to at least express some concern or level some criticism. It just switches you off to the credibility of the game up here