Oran Kearney Appreciation Thread

20 minutes ago, Dibbles old paperboy said:

Well done Oran, 2-2 at Pittodrie. Perhaps all your new signings aren't worse than Stubbsy's signing after all. Not long until we hit a run of games where we have a more realistic chance of picking up more points.

This  ^^^^  Hearts game is equally as tough as today, but over the next 4 games following this there is a real chance of catching and passing the 2 above us - what a prize that would give to us.  

C  O   Y    S

10 hours ago, Wilbur said:

So good to read a positive and optimistic thread without any reference to any perceived victimisation of some of our over-enthusiastic young fans in W7.

Maybe we should play all of our games away from home.

:)

Well there was no reference to it until you decided to make your post about it.

A positive result next week,  then the next four fixtures after, FAVOUR US BIG TIME. With momentum now on our side at last, and a little bit of luck, we can close the gap on both Hamilton and Dundee before the split, its game on buddies, lets make this happen. 

Favour us big time ?

Aye, 3 wins in 26 shows how much these fixtures favour us.

A point away does not a season make

Stop falling into the Fricky trap ffs

One game at a time

2 hours ago, whydowebother said:

Favour us big time ?

One game at a time

and when we win that one, we move on to the next one (win). Sorry, I'm I getting to far ahead of myself. :)    

10 hours ago, whydowebother said:

Favour us big time ?

One game at a time

Who let you in here :huh:  this threads for positive posters only so take a hike sad sack,  and don't come back till you've changed your attitude. and that stupid name :moony2 

8 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Hopefully the players can take tremendous belief from this. Dundee on a roll. Accies have got some really hard fixtures coming up. Going to be another rollercoaster B)

Dundee's next 4 games are Hibs, Rangers, Hearts and Celtic. Not easy either. 

There is a clear improvement in our ability to create, but we were still restricted to two shots on target against aberdeen. And we can't defend a winning position for toffee. I do get why posters are optimistic after Saturdays game, but the sad reality is Oran's side have let a lead slip another two times in a game. That is why we are rock bottom and becoming detached.

we are now five points behind Hamilton and Dundee, and we average at present one point in every eight games! Do the maths... Dundee and Hamilton only need, at worst to draw with us, and if they pick up more points before the split we will be already relegated.

i know Oran has said they dont talk about relegation, or only see the points left to play for. That isnt the reality, the team should be getting the eyeballs on stalks treatment for every game now. If they had fought it out on saturday we would have seen out a win.

coming away with an unexpected point sadly only underlines our vulnerability to cave under pressure. And thas against yet another team who were way off their game. Hearts next, who themselves are shaky, but have that big beast back up front. Cant see our defenders keeping him out.

1 minute ago, northstbuddie said:

tHANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR USUAL ENCOURAGING AND POSITIVE RESPONSE lpm.

AT LEAST YOU ARE CONSISTENT JUST AS YOU ARE IN YOUR PECULIAR USE OF UPPER AND LOWER CASE LETTERS.

Just a realist mate, we get turned over from winning positions far too easily. If you make a habit of that, it costs. 

Your writing style is very 'Green Ink-esque'. You do know this is social media you're posting on, and not a dissertation on modern english?

1 hour ago, munoz said:

Dundee's next 4 games are Hibs, Rangers, Hearts and Celtic. Not easy either. 

All still to play for. Staying up is not the only game in town. Almost as important is that OK builds the nucleous of a team and playing systems that we can take into the next season come what may.  Would I rather that we had 18 points and they had 13, of course I would but to paraphrase a well known saying "faint heart never did stave off relegation." COYS

7 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

All still to play for. Staying up is not the only game in town. Almost as important is that OK builds the nucleous of a team and playing systems that we can take into the next season come what may.  Would I rather that we had 18 points and they had 13, of course I would but to paraphrase a well known saying "faint heart never did stave off relegation." COYS

Even Sticky's chucked it.

37 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

That is why we are rock bottom and becoming detached.

Yes we blew the lead twice but I don't think even the most optimistic of supporters thought we would even get a draw v Aberdeen so for me it is a point gained instead of 2 points lost.

On Saturday Morning we were 6 points behind 10th after the game we were only 5 points behind 10th, that is not becoming detached that's closing the gap.

All in peoples heads how things play out, yours the ultra pessimistic head , mine and others optimistic, but opinions like your statement above are all about negative spin.