munoz

Kilmarnock v St Mirren 26/10

Hopefully we can take something from today - think we should go 3-5-2 and give it a go. Fine margins in this league as there isn’t much between the teams out-with the ugly sisters. On another day we could easily have been 2 down after 15 minutes last week but we settled and second half fully deserved our win. Think we need to score first though as Killie are decent at home.

Cracking away day and looking forward to it COYS !!!

15 hours ago, Iamhammer said:

Despite him being so bad at right back in the reserves this week he was hooked at half time ? 

Or maybe the were giving him 45 mins for game time and saving him for today.......pound to a tattie scone he starts this afternoon

Edited by WeeBud

Went for an impromptu pint last night which resulted in a fuzzy head this morn. Got to station to find Fecking train from NB cancelled. Scrambled a lift to Edinburgh and now on train to Glasgow. Killie here I come.

Had two visions in the haze. One obviously involves a hair of the dog but the other was Magennis will score. It just popped into my head.

See you all there Buds. Enjoy my premonition.

Now about that other vision. Wheres that hair of the dogIMG-20190930-WA0000.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Desperately Seeking Susans said:

Trying to provide a complete visiting service ie. avoid missing the kick-off!!

The road south from Lugton via Dunlop is shut, btw. Best to to go down a736 then back up A71....

Edited by antrin
Lugton not Luton..

Missing this due to the Halloween festival. Will be hoping for positive news, but this is a tough game. Hopefully big Kirky will be able to pass on inside info and we might sneak a point.

38 minutes ago, paul torfason said:

My personal opinion is McGinn and Foley better for team:as for McAllister he hasn't kicked a ball for us this season: very lazy:doesn't track back:really has to take a look at himself: good player in there but has to do more and get finger out

He had a back problem you won’t see him on the park today. 

Hope the lack of getting backup full backs isn’t going to bite us on the add here. I said back in summer we need more than just Waters and P.McGinn as one injury, suspension, or playing Killie would leave us short. Worried about this today.