Just now, djchapsticks said:

Ricki Lamie and Steven Lawless both leaving Livingston. Both would be excellent pick-ups for ourselves.

Seen on Facebook earlier Lamie is motherwell bound, seen erskines leaving too, always liked him but might be past it.

1 minute ago, mattman said:

Seen on Facebook earlier Lamie is motherwell bound, seen erskines leaving too, always liked him but might be past it.

Always liked him but yeah, at 33 he's not someone I'd expect to be on our radar.

Lamie will do a good job for them. Need to expect someone like Lawless will be on radar of clubs who can offer more money than we can.

Just now, scam75 said:

Yeah Erskine is done and jury out on Lamie but seems Well bound.

To be fair I’ve always thought Lamie was decent, even when he played with the Ton, another of the many signings livi have made that I’ve thought why haven’t we signed him Cos surely we can offer more.

To be fair I’ve always thought Lamie was decent, even when he played with the Ton, another of the many signings livi have made that I’ve thought why haven’t we signed him Cos surely we can offer more.
Maybe cos we agreed to sign Halkett, then did a u turn? Dunno but I get your point. To be fair Livi keep unearthing unknowns for peanuts that are better than what we have. Maybe some back handers going on or just right place right time? Look at Lyndon Dykes for example. Either way their bubble will burst sooner or later and they'll slither back to the seaside leagues. Just particularly annoying for the time being!!

10 minutes ago, scam75 said:
45 minutes ago, mattman said:

Maybe cos we agreed to sign Halkett, then did a u turn? Dunno but I get your point. To be fair Livi keep unearthing unknowns for peanuts that are better than what we have. Maybe some back handers going on or just right place right time? Look at Lyndon Dykes for example. Either way their bubble will burst sooner or later and they'll slither back to the seaside leagues. Just particularly annoying for the time being!!

Yeah agree there’s something fishy about them, liked dykes at qots always looked to be an absolute nuisance for defenders, sibbalds another one I thought would do a job for us, as well as Alan Forrest who they’ve signed up for next season, I sometimes envy them due to their consistency, but their style of play frustrates the life out me, absolute hatchet men😂

Yeah agree there’s something fishy about them, liked dykes at qots always looked to be an absolute nuisance for defenders, sibbalds another one I thought would do a job for us, as well as Alan Forrest who they’ve signed up for next season, I sometimes envy them due to their consistency, but their style of play frustrates the life out me, absolute hatchet men[emoji23]
Indeed. We definitely need to become harder to play against but at what cost? I suppose it's about getting the right mix of players. They also absolutely don't shit the bed against the cheeks either, regularly taking points off them. Something we seem to fail spectacularly at on every occasion sadly.

Agree with all them. McKenzie and McGinn are finished, Mullen, Andreu, Djorkaeff and Cooke aren’t good enough.

Has been clear Hladky was leaving for months. Wallace looked decent but he is 35, makes sense to release him.

Would take any of the loanees back next season, all looked good (Chabbi briefly). Would love to get Hodson back in particular.

I thought Goody might have wanted to offer Andreu another year. He always appeared to be a player that Goody favoured ahead of some (IMO) better options, especially when more adventurous substitutions were needed.

38 minutes ago, mattman said:

https://www.stmirren.com/all-news/3692-st-mirren-fc-squad-update

sad to see Stephen, big Gary mac, Danny and Vaclav go, all great servants to the club. Shame they never got a proper send off, can see Mullen coming back to bite us in the arse as some point,

all the best in the future to all the players leaving!

Nobody can be surprise at those going and as much as I likes big MacKenzie, around 58 appearances in more than 3 years is a poor return. 

He certainly was a good player for us when fit to play. 

26 minutes ago, TopCat said:

Agree with all them. McKenzie and McGinn are finished, Mullen, Andreu, Djorkaeff and Cooke aren’t good enough.

Has been clear Hladky was leaving for months. Wallace looked decent but he is 35, makes sense to release him.

Would take any of the loanees back next season, all looked good (Chabbi briefly). Would love to get Hodson back in particular.

Hodson nowhere near good enough, no thanks.

10 minutes ago, David Mc said:

Looks like we'll be running with a smaller squad this season.  The academy players will become more important in those circumstances.  Are there any that stand out as prospects for those who attend their games?

None spring to mind

I see a few youngsters have been let go

A lot of clubs were interested in David Wilson a couple of years ago.

But nature hasn't been kind as he never grew high wise

A cracking keeper but clubs want them at least 6ft plus these days

Here we go. Another summer of my grannies post mans best mates Aunty knows the cleaner at SMP. Cant wait to hear some of the garbage that's to come. Usually starts with MY SOURCE. But never tell you what source cos there nothing more than bored wee men sitting at pc or on their phone. I'll start my source tells me were signing Jayden Sancho.

14 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:

Here we go. Another summer of my grannies post mans best mates Aunty knows the cleaner at SMP. Cant wait to hear some of the garbage that's to come. Usually starts with MY SOURCE. But never tell you what source cos there nothing more than bored wee men sitting at pc or on their phone. I'll start my source tells me were signing Jayden Sancho.

Fs Gary calm doon 🥴😂

32 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:

Feck ,it’s started already.

See for that, I'm not telling you what my source told me. [emoji14]