Motherwell v St Mirren SPFL Premiership 16/9/23

shull

A really fantastic result today with an exceptional goal! Tanser is certainly, for me, is most improved this season. 
11 points from 5 games, 7 from 9 away is massive at this stage of the season. What I do like is that we are going under the radar to some degree, yes we are being praised but not to the degree of getting carried away. 
Last season, in my view, we had our worst spells were when there was speculation about the manager being linked with other clubs. We have got past the Hibs speculation and kept our focus. Although Aberdeen could be on the horizon……

A great journey so far 👏🏻👏🏻

That interview from Kettlewell oooft [emoji28]. Great to know they have played their best game in months and even at home that wasn't good enough. Motherwells record in that time is utterly tremendous, two defeats in about 17......both to......[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]. Robbo is a total God, bring on the Jambos.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

Not a great performance but a gr e at result. Thought both Gogic and the goalkeeper were terrific. This is the sort of game we Have lost for years.  We are now a very difficult side to beat. Hopefully this can continue for the rest of the season. Another hard one next week against Hearts but hopefully  we can keep this run going.