St Mirren v Sevco 2012 SPFL PREMIERSHIP 27/1/24

shull

• 1 month later...

8 hours ago, Scott-Leeds said:

Feeling like we might sneak a wee surprise result tomorrow

Going for a home win

Saints 2-1 Sevco

VAR to play it’s part , Very Acrimonious Referee

Cannae see it myself, but. They played midweek and humped Hibs 3-0 and, IIRC, they have lost just a single game since Clement took charge of them. I'm expecting a 3-0 hammering, however I will be there. We were the better side in the first game against them, up until Strain got sent off. However, that was under Beale. 

11 hours ago, Helmettroll said:

I see everyone's buzzing for this match, only the 3rd post in a thread that's over 6 weeks old tells it's own story, like most I despise home games against the arse cheeks..

Hopefully it'll get a lot busier tomorrow once we pump the cunts...🙏..C'mon Saint's.

It's probably more to do with it getting lost because some numpty starts the threads 2 years before the game to make sure he gets to do it.

Edited by stlucifer

Thought we started far too slowly and sat off them. Lundstrum was strutting about with acres of space and time first 15 and that’s where the goal came from. 
We upped it after they scored and missed 2 great chances from Jamieson and Kwon before HT. 

Started really slowly again second half then grew into it. Gogic was brilliant yet again. He should be a huge priority for signing an extension. Kiltie very good and Scott looks very promising.
Thought we had a massive shout for a pen but not much been made of it so it must’ve been my black and white specs. Thought we were a bit off it in midfield (Kwon and O’Hara) but solid at the back. Big Ayunga needs to hold it up better too. 
Could easily have edged a draw today and should be confident going forward into the second half of the season. 

8 minutes ago, elvis said:

I'm sorry guys our lack of a goal scorer is only going to see us go one way in the league and its not up .should have got something out that today. 

Why would you say anything different....change the record or your meds .zzzzzzzz

I was delighted with the performance today. Not the result I wanted, obviously, but it was a spirited effort from the team and we created chances and made a game of it. :) 

We were unlucky not to get a point. We need to take our chances, but on another day we'd have found the net.

COYS! 🏁