Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

The new Robbie Winters apparently.....

What's Robbie doing these days anyway?.......

I believe Robbie, Charlie Miller and Gary Holt have purchased a van and now go around solving mysteries with their pet dog.

I feel this is a topic that will split opinion on herewhistling.gif

My tuppence worth? I'd have Billy back in a blink of an eye. I was gutted when he left, and, as others have said, reckon he would really compliment big Thommocloud9.gif (telling him how bloody handsome he is and all that sort of thingph34r.png ).

Over to you Danny, you know it makes sense.

I'm not sure we could afford his wages these days.

I reckon that would depend on what he is looking for at this stage in his career. He will have been a bit unsettled since leaving us, so would possibly welcome a bit if stability in an environment that is familiar to him, even if that meant taking a drop in wages.

I'd see Billy Mehmet back at St. Mirren in a heartbeat. He's not a goalscorer as we know (although he chipped in with about 10 a season) but he's an exceptionally good footballer and a good target man.

Stephen McGinn would be an ideal replacement for McGowan as well if his injury troubles are behind him.

Easton and Steven Smith, either would be a good signing for this level. Easton has always looked good ever since his Accies days.

I reiterate.

Billy Mehmet is, at best, mediocre. He'd only be Thommo's perfect partner if they were both gay and Thompson was blind!

Billy Mehmet took an entire season to score a goal in the first division. And that one was scored after we clinched the title as Saintees game had finished with a defeat for our nearest challengers prior to him hitting the net.

Billy is the sort of player a lot of folk on here believe we should be chasing. An honest, hard working journeyman. He wouldn't improve the team.

I feel this is a topic that will split opinion on herewhistling.gif

My tuppence worth? I'd have Billy back in a blink of an eye. I was gutted when he left, and, as others have said, reckon he would really compliment big Thommocloud9.gif (telling him how bloody handsome he is and all that sort of thingph34r.png ).

Over to you Danny, you know it makes sense.

Edited by stlucifer

Gavin Rae released from the Dons. Level headed player, and great passer of the ball. Would happily take him!

Meh, he's nearing 36 now is he not? No long term future, would think he might end up back at Dundee and prefer we went with the youth.

I'd see Billy Mehmet back at St. Mirren in a heartbeat. He's not a goalscorer as we know (although he chipped in with about 10 a season) but he's an exceptionally good footballer and a good target man.

Stephen McGinn would be an ideal replacement for McGowan as well if his injury troubles are behind him.

Easton and Steven Smith, either would be a good signing for this level. Easton has always looked good ever since his Accies days.

20 league goals in 116 games in 5 seasons including any penalties. Not compelling for sure!