Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

Think Stevenson was the only one out of the Hibs squad that came out with any credibility out with maybe Williams. Would be a decent signing.

Does he not normally play on the left though? Considering we already have Kelly, Yaqub and Wylde it would seem unlikely.

I could hardly contain myself when I saw he was playing v us in our recent game , he's that bad ! It's like a game of crossy in for whoever's wide right !

Gary Harkins been told he is free to find another club , quite a few interested apparently just hope will get something for him .

We will get hee haw for him no doubt, I wouldn't be letting him go until we have players lined up but then again it's st.mirren we are talking about, most players we have been linked with so far are absolute diddys.

I could hardly contain myself when I saw he was playing v us in our recent game , he's that bad ! It's like a game of crossy in for whoever's wide right !

Exactly.

I seem to remember Adam Campbell ripping him a new arsehole in the 3-2 game.

We will get hee haw for him no doubt, I wouldn't be letting him go until we have players lined up but then again it's st.mirren we are talking about, most players we have been linked with so far are absolute diddys.

I didn't think he'd play for us again.

A nominal fee might not even apply in this case regardless of contract.

It's a case of free a wage.

Dundee have bid £100k for Danny Wilson so you would think Harkins is worth a fee of sorts ?

I didn't think he'd play for us again.

A nominal fee might not even apply in this case regardless of contract.

It's a case of free a wage.

Dundee have bid £100k for Danny Wilson so you would think Harkins is worth a fee of sorts ?

We'll just be delighted to get him off the wage bill.

He's on big money, so him leaving frees up a good wage. Hopefully we will use it on someone who isn't a disinterested waster like Harkins this time.

You do know he is going to sign for one of our rivals and be well up for it against us next season.

My money's on Hamilton, but I've a side bet on Dundee and stuck a few pounds on Partick too, so I reckon all bases are covered.

Then come January he'll be signing for someone else.

One good thing is not much names being mentioned only to be disappointed the players we wanted signed for other clubs so Tommy is keeping things close to his chest no bad thing.

Last week Tommy said he will be chatting to players he wants to bring in as they are out of contract in June so I'm sure we will hear something soon.

Ryan Stevenson to Dundee _ so its ether up sticks or move to Dundee he has said we don't pay enough or at least that was doing the rounds a few months ago on this forum. Dundee seem to be splashing the cash again

One good thing is not much names being mentioned only to be disappointed the players we wanted signed for other clubs so Tommy is keeping things close to his chest no bad thing.Last week Tommy said he will be chatting to players he wants to bring in as they are out of contract in June so I'm sure we will hear something soon.Ryan Stevenson to Dundee _ so its ether up sticks or move to Dundee he has said we don't pay enough or at least that was doing the rounds a few months ago on this forum. Dundee seem to be splashing the cash again

If he does sign for Dundee as suggested surely a blind man can see its Gretna all over again..?

He had a good game against us in the cup final, and then back to doing the bare minimum.... When he wasn,t in the shop window.

Harkins, Hassel baink, Imrie, Charnley.....

Show ponies that flatter to deceive..... None of them.... None of them could lace the boots of McGinn, McLean, Naismith or Kelly.....

Think on dear buddies.... Think on..!

If he does sign for Dundee as suggested surely a blind man can see its Gretna all over again..?

He had a good game against us in the cup final, and then back to doing the bare minimum.... When he wasn,t in the shop window.

Harkins, Hassel baink, Imrie, Charnley.....

Show ponies that flatter to deceive..... None of them.... None of them could lace the boots of McGinn, McLean, Naismith or Kelly.....

Think on dear buddies.... Think on..!

Our four every time

I but McGinn will sign an extended contract tomorrow. whistling.gif

IMO , The chance of McGinn staying is less than 50/50. It was interesting I guess if you `read between the lines` with what has been said about him staying ( of course to further his development would be the arguement ) but McGinn I think will be announced on an `undisclosed fee` to 1 of 3 English sides.

McLean on the other hand IMO has a greater chance of staying with us , though I think he will be gone , but not down south !

Of course its just my opinion , (speculation is great close season) but I think we will have some in/out news later this coming week.

IMO , The chance of McGinn staying is less than 50/50. It was interesting I guess if you `read between the lines` with what has been said about him staying ( of course to further his development would be the arguement ) but McGinn I think will be announced on an `undisclosed fee` to 1 of 3 English sides.

McLean on the other hand IMO has a greater chance of staying with us , though I think he will be gone , but not down south !

Of course its just my opinion , (speculation is great close season) but I think we will have some in/out news later this coming week.

Pm sent..!

Would be happy with that. Source?

Seen quite a lot of QP in the last few seasons and I'd put him up there on the same page as Paul McGinn, Lawrence Shankland & Andy Robertson.

Last I heard was he was signing for Dundee United?