Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

12 hours ago, antrin said:

Well done you.  Again.

Supporting your Real Team and its dependents long after it’s aw deid.

There’ll never be peace (nb how to spell it) till the truth is accepted.

Obsessed 🤡

6 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Gogic signing for Dundee Utd.

Ah well never mind, in saying that I don't think SR was hanging about waiting for him to make up his mind.

Possibly a move for O'Connor ex morecambe using the budget set aside for gogic

7 minutes ago, portmahomack saint said:

That's my point 

I think in the past Ross would think he could easily get one over JG when it came to players. It would appear that SR is a totally different prospect as if for say Ross sneaks in and signs a SR target, I can imagine SR would already have a few targets already primed just in case.

A now think SR is very old school being that players will have a use but then moved on to be replaced in an evolving squad and not hold onto players because he feels he has to.

15 hours ago, Cumbriansaint72 said:

I think in the past Ross would think he could easily get one over JG when it came to players. It would appear that SR is a totally different prospect as if for say Ross sneaks in and signs a SR target, I can imagine SR would already have a few targets already primed just in case.

A now think SR is very old school being that players will have a use but then moved on to be replaced in an evolving squad and not hold onto players because he feels he has to.

I like that viewpoint 

• 2 weeks later...