Carey And Parkin First To Go.........

Is it being too radical to suggest that there might be a plan in place behind the scenes and the replacements had been identified?? Or does this not happen any more in the days of agents, twitter etc?!?!

The manager usually blurts out in the press regarding players coming in. If there has been movement for players coming in, he's kept it surprisingly quiet.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but was it not you who was adamant about two weeks ago that you had spoken to Graham Carey and he was about to sign a 2-year extension?

Yes, he was adamant that he was. No idea if there was a deal on the table and it has been removed, but according to Carey himself, the club and his agent were trying to work out a new deal. Obviously it hasn't materialised.

Players under contract that have been told they can leave are: Mair, Guy, Adam and Imrie. They've all been told to find themselves a new club.

robertson? Honestly Mair and Imrie at least try he just runs about marking nobody and generally doing nothing. Passenger who should be bused out Edited by norrie82

Douglas McNeil confirming on twitter its Guy, Mair, Adam and Imrie who aren't in Danny's plans.

Will we have to fork out any substantial amounts of cash in regards to the 3 who still have a year on their contracts ?

Correct me if im wrong but i hope this is not the case, as we need all the spare cash we can muster for expanding the budget.

Will we have to fork out any substantial amounts of cash in regards to the 3 who still have a year on their contracts ?

Correct me if im wrong but i hope this is not the case, as we need all the spare cash we can muster for expanding the budget.

We aren't releasing them I don't think. They are just availiable for another club to have them. Or that's how I read the tweets.

Taking a wee guess here ,but I reckon the idea is that the players agent looks else where to get his player a deal , and when he gets his player the deal,he approaches Saints and ask the pay a percentage of the balance of the contract to the player ,so the player is no worse off.

The idea being that Saints may get rid of four players who are not part of the future and bring in two players who are part of the future

What comments has Mair made on twitter? As far as I can see he only makes a joke reply to a video of an inspirational speech, hardly having a go at Danny Lennons team talk. Unless he has deleted comments he has made.

There are so many people on this forum claiming some inside info that it is hard to keep up with the latest 'exclusive' news!

What comments has Mair made on twitter? As far as I can see he only makes a joke reply to a video of an inspirational speech, hardly having a go at Danny Lennons team talk. Unless he has deleted comments he has made.

There are so many people on this forum claiming some inside info that it is hard to keep up with the latest 'exclusive' news!

That's the only comment I saw too hours ago. Ridiculous to make an issue out of it.