Inverness Ct V St Mirren... 3/8/13

Lex

Yep. 2nd booking for pulling back the guy who nutmegged him

Stupid thing to do then; but extra punishment for the handball. Very few handballs are actually deliberate, and getting a yellow as well as a pen against you seems unfair.

Barron in in a fortnight then?

Looks like the Celtic game being postponed is a blessing as it gives us two weeks to sort ourselves out!

Stupid thing to do then; but extra punishment for the handball. Very few handballs are actually deliberate, and getting a yellow as well as a pen against you seems unfair.

Unfair?

It happens, and teams just need to keep their heads up and concentrate on getting back into the game. It seems we fell apart, and that's very concerning.

Barron in in a fortnight then?

Looks like the Celtic game being postponed is a blessing as it gives us two weeks to sort ourselves out!

If we bring in newton i would play him at right back. Thank f**k i didnt waste my money by going to inverness today.

So Danny has the budget to bring players in?

FFS, I don't know what's worse.

It has nothing to do with the Board. We've still got our club (end of the argument on that point).

Manager - I'm on the happy clapper side and one game does not make a season. However the whole lot comes down to two things for me: 5-6 games of the same and well that's life, time for a change but with a great deal of thanks for what has been done and only if there isn't a strong longterm plan for youth development in the background. Or if there is a longterm plan and the manager has been integral in that then weather the storm and let us all know that that is the case.

Full time 3-0.

First half we were ok, nothing more, but ok. Second half we absolutely fell apart.

I personally thought the penalty was one, but it was on the harsh side. Vanzys arms were raised but it was close in and sometimes you get them, sometimes you dont. After that went in it was a case of how many.

McGowan and McGinn are never defensive mids. Why Danny thinks they are is beyond me. Not surprisingly they both had shockers and were hooked.

Harkins was shite. He's not the kind of player from us, I'm sorry. Expect him to be mutually terminated Imrie and Guy style next summer. Cornell is a laughing stock.

Pass marks? Goodwin maybe. Reilly maybe?

Pushing it here. Thank The Lord for Hearts. Playoffs? Lets hope so!

Mick what a total shite comment. We should aspire to start winning then seeing as its been 3 yrs. the team is weak much weaker than before. Face facts were getting absolutely screwed by Inverness who seem to have a better manager who actually has contacts to get good players cheap. Let's be honest we have tommy Craig and a link with Newcastle and Danny is hoping to poach a player or two it's a total joke

It has nothing to do with the Board. We've still got our club (end of the argument on that point).

Manager - I'm on the happy clapper side and one game does not make a season. However the whole lot comes down to two things for me: 5-6 games of the same and well that's life, time for a change but with a great deal of thanks for what has been done and only if there isn't a strong longterm plan for youth development in the background. Or if there is a longterm plan and the manager has been integral in that then weather the storm and let us all know that that is the case.

How can it be nothing to do with the board?

Either Danny has their faith and trust, and a budget that reflects that, or he doesn't.

Every summer, I say to myself right I must give the saints a bit of support this coming season so ill try and make as many games as possible and get to a few away games where I haven't been before, however after reading this match report, stock cars has my full attention again , at least it's value for money.... Was tempted to go and watch the jags last night and going by match reports I should have albeit no goals... DANNY GET TO f**k OR WHOEVER HAS HIDDEN THE PURSE...

How can it be nothing to do with the board?

Either Danny has their faith and trust, and a budget that reflects that, or he doesn't.

We don't have a big budget and we don't have a massive squad because we are living within our means and have invested in the infrastructure of the club rather than the playing staff.

No arguments with poor form over a sustained period if there is no longterm plan in terms of managerial change. However there is no need for knee jerk reactions like blaming the board etc