Next St Mirren Manager

I think in our current position we desperately need an experienced manager and taking a gamble on a manager doing well from the lower leagues is not the answer

yes, billy stark would be a popular choice but I still think he lacks a bit of experience

I wouldn't be against jimmy Calderwood, although hes been out of the game for a while, but we desperately need someone with a strong character and ability to shake up our club from top to bottom as well as putting a team on the park that shows like they are trying to win games

I think Stark would be a very unpopular choice. Failed at St Johnstone and Morton, would anyone really want him?!

I don't think the BOD will rush into an appointment. I would give Miller with his choice of internal assistant (Langfield, Thompson or Longwell really) the next 3 games. Alloa, Livi and Morton.

If there's clear improvement - 6 or more points - give them it to the end of the season. If not then we will need to go to someone like Calderwood... Shudder.

Naismith's scheduled return is March but apparently he has resumed some light training so maybe sooner but probably not soon enough. I do not have a problem with Watson and we do not have anyone else at right back. But the the squad needs a big shake-up.

We desperately need a couple of midfielders as we miss Goody so much. And of course we need the Goal Machine :)

Edited by Sonny

Was he not rumoured around the time Danny left?

Pretty sure he was spotted at the training ground at some point previously.

Yes and an embarrassing amount of people fell for it.

Wonder if the same will happen this time around. There's no chance he will get it.

Someone Tweeted Div yesterday saying that Miller said he was taking the next two days training and that was his lot. If true, BOD will need to act fast.

Someone also tweeted that he would get it to the end of the season. That someone was Barry McLaughlin.

I would be very surprised if Miller isn't in charge for the Alloa game. Beyond that it's hard to say.

Edited by TopCat