New Song For Team To Run Out To

I think St Mirren players should have the song "Smalltown Boy" by Bronksi Beat played when the run out onto the pitch, a very appropiate song as Paisley is a small town, I was listening to a Bronski Beat tape whilst driving my Montego to work this morning and another catchy number called C'mon C'mon, gave me the idea that the chorus of that could be played before we get a penalty of free kick (unless Jim Goodwin is taking it), and perhaps if we get dodgy refereeing decision go against us, we could have the chorus of the follow-up single to Smalltown Boy being played and it is of course "Why?"

Edited by Flareybob

I think instead of a song ,we all have a wee prayer and for those of us who don't do prayers a mass finger crossing.

Combine your thoughts with a song:

However, is a 'mass finger crossing' different from a 'Church of Scotland finger crossing'...? unsure.png

ETA: Then I began to think a Buddist finger crossing might be more apposite, Buddha didnae dae that.

buddha402.JPG

Edited by bluto

Combine your thoughts with a song:

However, is a 'mass finger crossing' different from a 'Church of Scotland finger crossing'...? unsure.png

ETA: Then I began to think a Buddist finger crossing might be more apposite, Buddha didnae dae that.

buddha402.JPG

Is the Buddha giving a score prediction in that photo?

Is the Buddha giving a score prediction in that photo?

You mean 0-0?

Or Nothingness?

Which is a fair belief, though nothingness means more than emptiness, a void... to the enlightened Buddhist. Nothingness merely indicates we have yet to understand what there is.

The ways of DL are beyond us humble proselytes: he has much to offer, I am certain. :)

The fans council have plans afoot to have a new version of Oh When The Saints recorded by a professional singer. Phil will be using this.

Oh When the Saints is best sung by the fans. Only Fats Domino's version should see the light of day otherwise.

Don't know about running out to a song but over the last year we could have sung 'So You Win Again' by Hot Chocolate to the opposition at the end of far too many bloody games.

Oh, you are a wag

Down Down by Status Quo may be apt at the end of the season!

Oh you are a wag.

Or, in both cases, I'm sure it starts with a W