Vs The Fakes - 25/3/14

Full time 0-1

Desperate stuff really. The squads a mess, but we knew that anyway, that's why Danny is leaving in the summer regardless. He's not leaving now though, it's too late.

Badly missed Goodwin tonight. Magennis is not a outfield player and shouldn't play for us again. Kelly and McGinn had perhaps their worst games I've ever seen them have for us.

0-1 flattered us. We may still avoid 11th but if we do it will be more luck than anything.

Edited by Lex

Teams good enough to be higher up the league than we are. It's the tactics and the managers ability that's the problem

It's a combination of both. Too many players aren't doing their jobs. The manager doesn't make a player incapable of making a pass to his own teammates, or make him miss sitters.

If the stories about the Cowdenbeath related takeover group are true we need to act NOW or we will be stuck with Danny as it's likely he'll be well in with them. Perish the thought of Danny leading us in a two legged play off. We are clearly lost. We have good players but a terrible team. Please let me wake up and find him gone

Better have a good swally and sleep till May as i feel we are stuck with him!!

It's a combination of both. Too many players aren't doing their jobs. The manager doesn't make a player incapable of making a pass to his own teammates, or make him miss sitters.

Indeed, all in this together, Lennon didn't win the league cup on his own and Lennon hasn't got us in this mess on his own.

A desperate situation, not sure we have enough to escape.

It doesn't matter who we signed or who we didn't on our budget. What matters is that the directors take decisive action to ensure our top flight status.

Almost worst case is that we go and win away on Saturday at Inverness and they think all is fine again. It just hides an inability to take us to the next level.

Gus went for the same reasons. Credit to danny on the cup and seriously reducing the wage bill and brining through the youth but this is a results business we are shite. The change needs to happen now

Yes, we signed 2 players on a decent wage (Grainger & Harkins) who are no longer here. We also signed 2 young goal keepers. That was pretty much it.

Don't forget the 'one we've been waiting for' Bahoken, Caprice and DIllon.'

The mess of the squad is old ground though. Despite everything we may still stay up.

Good point about Craig. I thought this when he was appointed but hoped for the best. You are right sir he has been involved in too many failures for it to be a coincidence.

Na, I think it was down to that ball boy who always throws the ball back too low. I would place the problem on the seagull that keeps flying around the goal distracting our forwards just when they're about to shoot.

Indeed, all in this together, Lennon didn't win the league cup on his own and Lennon hasn't got us in this mess on his own.

A desperate situation, not sure we have enough to escape.

Daniel Lennon picked that team and made them play in the same formation that makes us predictable and easy to nullify on his own. Daniel Lennon is unquestionably hamstringing our team and unless change is made forthwith we are heading for the play off.

The man is failing us badly and needs replaced urgently. He has no excuses as he does have options in his squad should he wish to change the formation or starting line up. That piss poor first half performance tonight was due entirely to Daniel Lennon's lack of ability as a manager and the excuses can no longer be made for him. That little man will relegate us.

Remember all that is needed for people like Daniel Lennon to be allowed to relegate us is for good people (such as the directors) to do nothing.

Daniel Lennon picked that team and made them play in the same formation that makes us predictable and easy to nullify on his own. Daniel Lennon is unquestionably hamstringing our team and unless change is made forthwith we are heading for the play off.

The man is failing us badly and needs replaced urgently. He has no excuses as he does have options in his squad should he wish to change the formation or starting line up. That piss poor first half performance tonight was due entirely to Daniel Lennon's lack of ability as a manager and the excuses can no longer be made for him. That little man will relegate us.

Remember all that is needed for people like Daniel Lennon to be allowed to relegate us is for good people (such as the directors) to do nothing.

So, Lennon DID win us the League Cup?

lol.giflol.giflol.gif

I sometimes think that certain players are udermining the whole club, the team is not as good as many on here suggest, but where is the heart?

Is this what happens when ordinary players win a trophy? So wrapped up in the glory that the run-of-the-mill days become an unwelcome chore rather than an opportunityt excel? Are the players saying, "why should i listen to lennon-I'm a cup winning legend" Why do so few of them seem to care?

I am sure that i read a piece last year about how success unsettles the ordinary players and it is only the exceptional ones who can handle it

in some ways,the cup win in 87 almost ruined the club and it seems the atershock of last year has had a very similar effect

Edited by beyond our ken